itza glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by playedoutpurp, May 5, 2011.

1. i have the same circ bubbler as was just posted and its so nice

2. Never really liked those dead chicken slides but I do like the itzas haha

3. there cool looking imo but i wouldnt buy one

4. Slide was cheap actually. It will be a display piece, and it's really cool in person.

5. 2011BC A/C is awesome as is the pipe. Nice family photo man.

6. love my Itza bubbler its not gridded also.

[​IMG]

7. Shit stacks! Esp. for being so small!

8. i got mine for 185 also

9. anyone got a problem with Itza ripping TORO off?

10. toro is an asshole

11. Honestly, I hope more of JP's good apprentices leave to make their own camps. Just means more competition, more innovation, and better prices for the consumers like us. Props to Itza and their awesome lineup of sick glass.

12. i havent heard itza's side of the story so i guess im a little biased.

13. Personally I don't care what happened. JP/Toro makes sick glass. Itza makes IMO pretty much as nice glass as Toro, for less money. You buy the Toro name, and it costs alot.

Picked up an Itza 11 arm nano a few weeks ago, figured you guys would like it. Shown with a Strobel aquatic slide (don't mind the foggy tube):

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Post a milk shot vid!

15. Here's kind of a crappy one, but ill try to get a better one. This one is of the Circ/13 with another of my 2011bc AC's. I have three, and i'm looking to sell one of them if anyone is interested.

[​IMG]

16. let me get it

17. I see that's one of the old ones, the shape of the circ used to be rather ugly IMHO. I'm glad Brian made them more compact and flatter, all of the circs look real sweet now.

18. I agree. I have two of the flatter ones and one of the original. The flatter ones are better IMO.

19. Please don't even start this shit. Itza didn't rip off Toro. They both make sick glass but JP is a tool that got butthurt when somebody went out and tried to better themselves.

20. people like acid 9 are just out of the loop