iTunes - Why Does It Do This? (Help)

Discussion in 'General' started by Dante Blaze, May 9, 2009.

1. Why does iTunes suck so much compared to Windows Media Player yet I'm forced to use it because I have an iPod that I'd like to keep updated?

I hate uploading music and then having it separated by artists and featured artist. The featured artists doesn't mean shit, it's like they want to make it as unorganized as possible. Then on top of that somehow it managed to take my whole My Music folder and do the same, now My Music folder shows all the featured artists and I can't find anything anymore.

How can I fix this?

2. #2 full melt, May 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2009
    Yeah itunes sucks in general.

You can use your ipod on other media players. You just have to find a plug-in. Winamp is pretty good.

I have never heard of it separating featured artists... I have no idea.

3. On iTunes click ok the artists name once, then erase the feat artist part, voilà all songs the same.

4. Itunes is the greatest music library program on the planet. You just need to learn how to use it. You allowed iTunes or organize your music library, so you're stuck with that now. You can go into Preferences, click the Advanced tab, you will see a checkbox with the option to keep your iTunes library organized. You can't undo what has already been done though. To organize by song, genre, etc just click the heading at the top of each column.

5. agreed...ive used both windows media player and iTunes...and iTunes is way better imo. i guess its kinda hard for beginers apparently...but its way better...i really like how everything is organized too

6. I love itunes. It takes some getting used to, but it's much better imo.