Itunes visualizer

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Mofaux, May 9, 2010.

1. This thing is the SHIT when you're tripping. especially on dxm. like me :) I'm sideways right now, listening to this band called the Format. Check them out. it's AWESOME!:)

2. Sideways is the best orientation as far as dxm vision goes.

3. dude, and Blind Melon is the SHIT!:hello:

4. Ahhh, "No Rain" always cheers me up.

5. I'm listening to Ramble On from Zep.

Pretty much how I'm feeling right now.

6. I tend to use the windows media player visualizer, that shit is insane

7. milkdrop for winamp > __________________

8. The effects are cooler yes but the resolution sucks, they need to redo them.

9. When I used to smoke a lot at my friends house, he would always play music on his xbox and the visualizer on that is TRIPPY when you stare at it for a while.. i once saw this really fat man singing:smoking: Good times.

10. Oh man the xbox 360 visualizer is the best I've seen, last time I saw it I was on 2 hits of acid.

It was molesting my eyes.

11. I have used Milkdrop for years and years as my ball-tripping image producer and its never did me wrong... man that shit is intense.

12. Milkdrop is awesome. I use it on winamp, it easily tops windows media player and itunes in quality and how the visulaisations actually vary, the one one media player and itunes look samey after a while but milkdrop keeps changing between all these really random ones. Also, why the fuck are you still using iTunes?!?

13. Later that night I decided I would drive home, ended up getting pulled over by the cops because of a busted tail light. That was some lesson.

14. wow I made this exact same thread months ago when I first joined GC. I realized that shit was ammazing. My moniter is a 24 inch viewsonic gaming moniter so the image is amplified to the max!! It's like a visual orgasm :)

15. milkdrop

16. Honestly though I get better sound coming from Windows Media player, it has a better equalizer and of course the SRS WOW effects.