iTunes question for the computer savvy

Discussion in 'General' started by Motoxridah, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Hey guys, I have a bunch of songs that are on my ipod but not my computer. I wish it was as simple as connecting your ipod, and then dragging the songs to your computer... but its not. Any ideas how to get songs from my ipod to my computer? Thanks...:wave:

2. Download ipodrip. You can get the trial version free. Google it, I've used it and it works.

3. Yea i've used this program several times on different computers and it works well.

4. thank you guys...I just installed but it says to copy to computer I cant use trial version. Does that mean I have to buy it?

5. ha... this is actually the one I have used. Free!

6. Using a program is the best, but if that doesn't work then there is another way.

WINDOWS WAY:

1: Enable ur ipod to be shown as a harddrive

2: Enable hidden file showing in windows

3: Open my computer and click on ipod

4: Click ipod control folder

5: Brows the folders in there to find your music.

P.S. The names of your music is changed when it is put onto your ipod, so it is very hard to

find specific tracks.

7. ^^^^ yes. thats the nice and easy way.

8. I downloaded copypod from isohunt and it works great.

9. hey is there a free one somewhere that will let you copy more then 1-5 songs, I tried all these and thats all it will let me do at a time and I have like 3,000 songs on this ipod

10. you cant do that anymore, they disabled it for newer ipods/firmware. they dont work with xbox 360 anymore either :(