itunes music stor pissing me off

Discussion in 'General' started by waterhurley, Apr 18, 2006.

1. ok im trying to search for the band tool. im sure most of us had herd of them or have herd music bythem. for the life of me on itunes music store i cannot find them! im very pissed right now because they released their new single yesterday and i was gonna buy it. ive tried searching their albums, band name, song name but i cant find shit on itsunes by them and its REALLY pissing me off!

if anyone can find them tell me how you got that far. i cannot.

2. I dont think they have any Tool:confused:

3. Dude, i was so pissed today. I went on that store to DL a cd, to put on my mp3 player (not an ipod). When you buy music from itunes, they give it to you in m4u format, which to my knowledge is only played BY itunes, and you cant convert it with itunes, all you can do is burn it, or put it on an ipod. So i had to burn the disc onto cd, then rip the same disc with windows media to get my goddamn mp3s.

4. thats gay.. and weird...

when i buy they are in mp3 format. i think you can change that. however they are "protected" what ever the fuck that means...

5. wierd, I tried to open them in WMP, but it said "uknown format", so i found the folder they were in and they were m4u.

6. did you search for TOOL in all caps?

7. Case sensitive search engines FTL :smoke:

8. One word L-I-M-E-W-I-R-E. :hide:

DL it ull find what u want hopefully.

It's free too ;)

9. Hell yeah bro, lime wire is where it's at, thats all I use

10. I like limewire cuz its fast, be emule can find ANYTHING. And sometimes i need to find rare ass shit.

11. yeah i know about limewire and shit. i have limewire and use it sometimes but sometimes it feels right to do it the right way... ya know what i mean?

12. I think having to pay for music is absolutly ridiculous. By the very of nature of music it should free and spread around as widley as possible. I think if you rea lly like a band you should buy the cd to show support and continue paying for music you like to hear...

but other then that i don't feel like paying to download a bunch of shit i might not even like that much... or not like at all.

you pay almost the same price and you don't even get like the artwork and extra shit that might come with a cd...

13. sure id buy the cd... i usually do. id rather buy cd's because i cant listen to mp3's in my car. auctually my car stereo doesnt even play any cd that has been burned from a home computer.

14. Um, no, actually there are many benefits to buying music online. First off you dont need to buy the whole cd, you buy individual songs. Second you can preview a minute of the song before you buy it. Third songs all mostly cost about a dollar each, when a cd with 15 songs can easily go for 25$ in a record store.

15. [quote name='plumface_2002']I think having to pay for music is absolutly ridiculous. By the very of nature of music it should free and spread around as widley as possible. [\QUOTE]

that is fuckin retarded man.. its their job to write sick guitar solos because its their calling and if ur gonna download it and not care thats pretty ignoratnt..

tho i dont give a shit about them and download music free on soulseek .. i still dont think u should say its ridiculous that people pay for music.

DOWNLOAD SOULSEEK DOWNLOAD SOULSEEK DOWNLOAD SOULSEEK DOWNLOAD SOULSEEK its fuckin great! (gotta kno port fowarding sorta.. on some routers .. but ya they have an anoutimatic pnp something or another that i never got to work port fowarding system built in .. i just did the manual way though the router interface.. pm me if u need help)