Its_420 perpetual multi strain 400w 3x3 grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by its_420, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Jan 4 -

Trimmed and started curing the kauai kemo. It smells pretty dank but not as pungent as the very berry but Im hoping its going to be a stoney bud. I will update with smoke after a day or two curing.
    I ended up smoking a bowl of the very berry and man.... its as pungent as it smells!!! Im stoked! Tastes so fucking good! A little harsh with no flush but its good!
    keep in mind these were only about 4-5 weeks ...

here is the kauai kemo - final weight 2.4 g's

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

so if I wanted to do them these size I would have 5 rows by 5, 6.5inch pots = 25 plants total = 6.25 ounces if each one had 7 g's
    or
    I could do 9 rows of 9 = 81 4inch pots (party cups) in my 3x3 area and get 14.5 ounces if each one gave 5 grams each. I maybe made a mistake with that math but Im not sure lol.

2. checked and it said 16.8 oz

3. haha thanks dan.

4. 81x5=405
    405 divided by 28 = 14.46
    wait no i was right I think.
    show your work dan , i failed math but I think I got this one right... =)

5. #105 danniem, Jan 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2012
    same thing except an oz is weighed 24-26gr. I haven't gotten a 28gr oz since i was getting first time patients deals lol

81*5=405
    405/24=16.875

had to edit this lmao i just wasn't payin attention lol i was getting hooked up with 34grams lol. looks like i need to go back to school.

6. Holy shit that's fucked. A quarter is 7 grams, a half is 14 and an o is at LEAST 28. That's the kinda shit that made me go straight to the source where a pound is over by like an ounce or two because the people I get it from just throw in a few handfuls for my 'personal use'.

7. Yea what he said! :hello: