Its_420 perpetual multi strain 400w 3x3 grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by its_420, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Perhaps envious would be a better word. And I agree that perceptions about the "danger" of marijuana is changing. Just not fast enough! You would think in the situation our economy in, legalizing and taxing Marijuana would be a no brainer. But, our elected officials have no brains!!!
    Lol, Merry Christmas everyone!!

2. A quotable quote if Ive ever seen one!

3. #83 3Deez, Dec 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 25, 2011

Yeah, makes me wonder why in the heck the feds are closing down so many dispenseries? I know that some are probably operatng outside the legal aggreements but I dont that all the ones that are getting cut off are messing things up?

Hey everybody, Merriest of Merry Christmases to yall! Please be safe.

4. Merry Christmas everyone. like dumdum said, that's funny, please be safe. stay at a friends if needed.

5. Dec 27 -
    Well I noticed today that the very berry stared to go hermie on me... I see little yellow bannana looking things inside the nug protruding out so I am almost 100% sure its balls....

Should I just chop it now?

6. Do you work the night shift? I just noticed when you posted your query, and this old fellah would be deep in sleep at that time of day. Anyway, I am a novice so any advice I give should be verified by someone else, but from what I have read, give it time and make sure!!! And, if it is, pull off the little balls before they produce. Depending on how many and your time, of course. It should still give you good smoke!

7. Sad as it is to say man...I wuld chope her and just enjoy the smoke at this point...now sense in pollinating those other beauties.

8. Sucks man! Did you check your ducting..and then check it again..and then triple check it? When I found my herm last grow I didn't realize how much light can come in through just the sides of the ducting if it's thin enough. Even with light traps and clamp rings secured tightly on the ducts I noticed that a small amount of light comes through sometimes if the ducting had been worn even the slightest bit.

9. Lol no Im just a night owl. I dont usually wake up till about 2.

I am thinking thats what Im going to do. I will determine tonight if she gets chopped or not. Update with pics later tonight (if im not too hammied)

yea it looks like im going to have to jump in there and check it out. My last crop didnt have anything like this so I guess it could be just the strain but I have a feeling its a leak. Time to squeeze my big ass in the tent and camp out for a while. lol.
    Ill update later tonight.

10. Don't do it high. I did it high as shit once and I got so paranoid in the dark and all I could hear was just the fan... Wwwuuuushhhhhhhhhh

11. Dec 28-
    I pulled the very berry last night and man did it stink something fierce!!! Smelled like berrys!!!! I let me girl smell it and she was like daaaamnnnn that smells sooooo good.
    Going to be pulling the others early most likely. The snow cap hasnt really formed a bud yet so it wont be hard to pull that one but the kauai is forming very very nice. Going to be hard to pull her.
    I just want to get my next grow underway and it seems like Ive been busy every day since before xmas...
    So I have 4 ready to go in to veg and Im going to clip 2 more, 1 headband and 1 very berry. Probably going to take a few cuttings and see which ones come out best and be all ready to start vegging by next week. I feel so unorganized lately.... =(
    This is probably one of my last posts in this journal as I will be starting up another one for my new grow so watch out for it. I will update this one as I begin to work on the next.

edit - I will also be going in to the tent before I start my next flower cycle to check for leaks. It wont matter much doing it now since it will be on a 24 hour light cycle but I have to do it deff before I start my 12/12.

12. Will you be using this thread?

13. Are the leaves for the snow cap at least looking frosty?

14. No I will be making a fresh one since it wont be perpetual and this thread says perpetual in the title. I dont think I can change it.
    Sorry for any inconvenience , but I will have a link in my sig when I create a new one.
    Thanks for following me!! =)
    Gonna try to get my shit together and just bust out a nice harvest for you guys (and myself)!!!

No not really, It has only been in there about 2 weeks I think. I will have to check the date I put it in there to be sure but its very very small. I will try to get pics of all , including the one I chopped, tonight.

15. Your setup is together just not for what you wanted due to set backs if i remember correctly. We all have them lol. I'll be waiting for that link to.

16. Dec 28-

Well I chopped them down today and hung them to dry. Hopefully Ill get something worthwhile off them but if not Im not too concerned. I even hung up the little snow cap lol, its pretty cute I must say.

I started my other journal with the 6 plant system almost complete. I cant see it in my "threads started by..." yet but when I do I will get the link and post it here.

edit- here is the link- http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/968806-its_420-multi-strain-journal-time-grow.html

My last post will be the follow up to the dry weight and smokeability (smokability?sp?) of the premie stuff to let you know how much it effects it and of course to answer any questions... =)

Enjoy!

Here is the kauai kemo -

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

very berry-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and snow cap -

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. Damn!! That Kemo should be nicknamed "Big Head", haha! Headin over to the new thread!

18. thats what she said lol

19. hahaha!!:D

20. Jan 2 -
    Today I trimmed up the very berry and put it in the cure jar. Jesus Christ this stuff smells so fucking good! It literally smells like when you open a bag of trix cereal. Trichs were everywhere. I think I might do 2 of these and 1 more of a different strain. Maybe the Hindu kush but it has a flower time of 10-12 weeks so Im thinking of doing that with other long flowering strains.
    Actually now that I think about it I might just pull a kauai out and do :
    2 headband
    2 kauai
    2 very berry
    - just thinking out loud.

Its final weight was 1.4 grams.

The snow cap was too little and it just crumbled in my hands. There was no nug on it just little hairs. I guess I let it sit for too long in the dry box.

The kauai kemo needs another day or two in the dry box but its looking and smelling good.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]