Its_420 perpetual multi strain 400w 3x3 grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by its_420, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Very dangerous thing to have around a grow.

A buddy had a M(# here) type device and it was a timed explosive. Was about the size of a pack of cigs and had 3 little turn nobs on top.

One for days, one for hours, and one for minutes.

So you could set it to go off anything under 30days, 23hrs, 59mins

Was some pretty bad ass shit. I was scared to be around it tbh.
    So where the ATF so he got charged with having WMD. lol

I forget the actual charge on paper. I know he's still in prison tho over it.

2. The trick is that my girl friend and I jump over the sensor and we don't have any pets so it works itself out. I'm not worried about the fuzz either, I've got the majority of my city's police and judges on my pay roll. ;)

3. Lol, then you just got everything figured out mr. 007
    :laughing:

4. I'm only kidding about the claymores of course but the latter remains true, it's one of the benefits of living in a southern area with hick law enforcement. Most of them like the moonshine I make, a few like a little bit of pot, and they all like money. That reminds me, Christmas is coming up, I can't forget their bonuses!

Hey 420, you keeping those small clones flowering? Any updates on plans of perpetual or doing just a few?

5. from what i've seen never squeeze. take it to the drawing board.

6. get a armed guard card and carry something that'll do some damage lol.... claymores lmao hahaha lovin it

7. Yea they are still flowering but I might be donating them to someone on here so I can get my next grow underway. I need my flower room to veg out some others because the floro's are way too slow at vegging and getting mass on them like the mh does. They are basically just good to keep them alive and growing slowly.
    I believe I will just do a straight 6 plant grow for my next round and get them about 3 ft before I flip them to 12/12. It came out beautiful with 5 in there so I cant imagine 1 more plant would do any harm.
    I think for perpetual (for me at least) I would need a bigger space to do it in and figure out the schedule beforehand + make sure they are all female and veg them out longer. It doesnt look good to just throw clones in there. It makes for wasted vertical space. (again my opinion only not fact lol)
    That male screwed my perpetual and got me not wanting to do it. I like harvesting a bunch at a time rather than 1 a week/2 weeks.
    Ill get pics of the flower room soon. They look nice but its just a waste imo.

8. Dec 14-

Good news! The snowcap is female!!! Glad to know I have another mother! I would have pics but Im too full to squat down and snap some right now. Damn del taco , why are you so good!

9. im with you on the perpetual grow, my only problem with it is the amount of space you need. Although i have seen a few in 4x4 tents, it's a lot of work. One cycle at a time for me lol. How much would a donation be for the clones?

10. #70 JimmyJackson, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
    Haha munching out on del taco at what is equivalent to 5:30am on the east coast. Hell yeah about the sowncap! I can't wait to see all these name brands in flower.

Totally feel the perpetual thing, it's easy to get months behind if you fuck up cloning or something else happens just once.

Thanks for the rep too, Ive been trying for weeks to rep you and I guess I havnt spread it around enough haha

11. subbed.. ur og is growing way faster than mine. looking good

12. I have seen Dr. Bud Greengenes perpetual grow, using a staggered sea of green method that produces about 3/4 of an ounce a week. But he uses so many clones for the process, it's a felony to be caught with that much. I wonder if a person could use a scrog system to produce a half a pound a month perpetually? You mentioned yours may be a perpetual grow, are you using some form of Dr. Bud's method? Your grow looks very interesting!

13. Dec 20-
    I was going to donate these but that fell through and he couldnt accept them so I figured Id do a little update!
    The kauai is starting to fatten up very nicely. The smell is mild but "juicy" and almost fruity smelling.
    The very berry is very pungent and stings the nostrils lol, It smells almost like poop or strong urine or something. Its that bad GOOD smell though. Deffinately going to be very dank if smell can predict quality =)
    The snow cap doesnt yet really have a smell, just kind of a planty with a hint of hash, but very very light. It has probably 10 trichomes on the whole plant so far and 15 hairs.

I guess I will just be growing them to term and seeing what happens
    Here is the kauai kemo -

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and here is the very berry-

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and finally the snow cap -
    [​IMG]

14. doesn't sound too bad lol just more to smoke in the end

15. Dang man, they are looking sweet. That very berry is really good lookin.

16. Dec 22 -
    Well the blue dream and the master kush didnt make it. I left for 4 days out of town and left them in party cups. I gave them a big watering before I left but they couldnt hold enough moisture in there with the fan blowing on them. Its all good, Im just glad it was only 2 and not all 9... that would have sucked.... lol.
    If anyone has any suggestions on a drip system so this doesnt happen again I would appreciate it.
    I am going to get in touch with the guy after the holidays and see if he has more. I also saw someone with a northern lights on clist today. I am trying to get in contact with him but I dont think he wants to sell just 1 so... lol
    Might just have to buy the seeds, but I hate growing seedlings.... so slow....

17. That's unfortunate for you losing two plants like that. I remember reading Dr. Bud's method was to leave the pots in a small tub of water with an air stone to ensure the plants get enough air and moisture while he was away. I have no experience with this myself, but it makes sense to me.....

18. I am so envious of you guys in California able to buy seeds and clones, (off Craig's List no less). Here in Frozen, Flat, Right Wing Kansas, it's hard to find even commercial crappy mexican smoke. I want to order seeds so badly, but I fear the law. However, I have read in several different forums that no one has ever been busted for receiving seeds.
    I know this is off topic, and I am not trying to hijack your thread, Its_420, but you brought up the subject of buying seeds and clones. And it made me sad.

19. No need to sad Slith! Hopefully the movement will keep spreading!! I just hope the g-men dont back out on us and take it away. Hell, Cali tried to pass for everyone of proper age to have access but it didnt pass but at least the seed of thought got planted!

20. what ^^^ said. The magazines that we have give out lots of info about the movement. It's on the way.