Its_420 perpetual multi strain 400w 3x3 grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by its_420, Nov 15, 2011.

1. So you didnt have to do anything more with the state or more paperwork that you had to fill out and forward? The doc gave you everything you needed in that one sitting? Sorry for being slow to understand...they dont call me the dummy for nothing:D.

2. Nope nothing with the state.... No extra paperwork..... maybe just signed my name twice I think.... Its not like a real doc .... hes just there signing paper for 100 bucks a pop so he wont be too interested in you unless you dont have any medical papers... then he might tell u something like "well doesnt it hurt or dont u have a hard time falling asleep" kind of leading you so.... just agree lol.
    best of luck

3. Sweet...thanks bro! BTW, whats the word on the bad clone?

4. Have you medical records with you when you're trying to get a recommendation for mmj. Not bashing you its420 but that doctor sounds like he is using the system to his advantage. Its doctors like that that are going to make harder for people to get recommendations here in the future. Guy probably makes easily 60k a year just on recommendations. h8 shady practices like that. Sure it may be easier then going to a doctor a couple visit eliminating some narcos and other treatments, then getting recommended to mmj is how it should be. imo.

5. a zip and a few NICE clones/teens might make me reconsider lol.. but that is fucked up... that's why i feel by myself when growing except through thre fourms.

6. I just got done posting an add on craigslist warning others about him. Im not even going to worry about getting anything back from him because to be honest I dont want to chance getting spider mites from anything he has. Ive had them before and it devastated my grow.

here is the link to the craigs posting I just made. https://post.craigslist.org/manage/2736225407

hopefully others dont fall for that shit. I mean it was my fault that I didnt bring my scope and check them out before I left the house I guess...
    I feel good about not giving out his address and gate code even though I should have. It would be bad karma on my part and I dont want to take a chance on getting in trouble with the law in any way. Hopefully everyone sees my post and calls his phone like theres no tomorrow.

I mean he was a nice dude... I just dont get why he would rather go this route then give me 20 bucks back .... but whatever...

7. Tried to follow the link but it keeps saying that there is a problem with it. Im just glad that you saw them mites before you brought them in with the rest of the crew.

8. lol I guess people must have been calling him or something cause I finally got a text back from him...
    "Im not a punk bro u putting all my info on craigslist?"
    "Over twenty bux wow didnt I say when I was back home we would figure somehin out"

HAHAHHAHA

hes just lucky I was feeling nice that day. I have your gate code, home address, phone numbers and car port number.
    Your lucky I didnt say heres a free car come take it away. Needs to be towed out of the spot and its yours.
    Dont fuck with me or Ill fuck back and I dont use lube!

I mean seriously this is how I make a living.... He almost ruined all of that for me.... I could have been a lot worse. I have spent the last 6 months getting all this stuff together and to have it all get infested with mites would have really upset me.
    moral is --- Dont sell plants with fucking parasites on them or the guy you sell it too will be a parasite on your life and bleed you dry.
    I think he got the idea... Ill leave him alone for now until he starts with the crazy/threatening texts...

9. "figure something out"? What the hell is there to figure out?! He should have had the business savvy to take care of you before he whent weherever it was he took off to:rolleyes:. Alot of folks blame today's economy for their short comings...and I agree that the current state is screwed...but alot of folks are just too lazy to go the extra mile to get shit done the right way...

anyhow, Im off my soap box ...

How's the current crop coming along?

10. LOL

the grow is coming out good. I am going to start a new journal though. Im going to do a straight through grow again. The perpetual thing is out the window for me since I messed up and I cant get any vertical growth under my floros in the veg room. Gonna flip the MH back on in the flower room and veg them to about 3 foot this time. I really dont like the look of throwing clones in the flower room. Seems like im not utilizing my entire top of the tent when there should be 5 foot tall flowering plants in there! I will have it all set up by next week hopefully.

ugh... i just remembered I need to force sex on my snow cap then I can start to veg the new girls. so late next week most likely depending on when she shows her pubes...or balls....

11. Dec 6 -

Just a little picture update for you guys.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Got yerself a nice lookin jungle there!

13. Dec 6 - update part 2-

Here is the flower room. The buds on the KK and VB are coming along great! The VB already has orange hairs. Maybe this is a super quick strain or something.
    The headband was really thirsty and instead of watering it then transplanting I just transplanted and now its wilting very badly. I hope it will snap out of it but I dont know... I have a backup and in reality would be better if it dies because I want to start vegging my clones asap. I dont know what Im going to do with these flowering ones. It doesnt seem worth it to wait for them since the yield will only be like a half 0 total at best....

HEADBAND

[​IMG]

KAUAI KEMO -

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

VERY BERRY -

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. Give em to me...give em to me!!!!:ey::D

15. lol he's lucky you don't wanna call the cavalry in and end his business... lmao

16. when you force sex a plant you just make it flower right? and sometimes you just have to do what you have to as fas as space is concerned.

17. Yes exactly, Just throw a vegging plant under 12/12 and you can see what it is in a matter of a few days. I am running out of space in my veg room thats for sure! lol. I have 2 new strains coming on the 1st so I need to figure out if im going to graft or just squeeze more in there.

18. Is that a baseball bat in the clones picture? Gotta protect the babies!

19. Lol yea it is. Ive kept something like that next to my door ever since I met some shady people like 10 years ago. You never know who is gonna get some balls and try to do something. Always gotta watch your back! Trespassers beware!

20. Yep, that's why I have claymores next to my doors.