It's weird how a person can change so much..

Discussion in 'General' started by Newklear, Sep 13, 2009.

1. I saw my ex the other day and it struck me that it was weird how people can change so much. We broke up like a year ago and she was completely different.

Its like she used to be shy and nice and all that, but she changed into a obnoxious preppyish girl. It feels as if the girl I used to know is dead.

Well then, kind of a pointless thread but maybe well get a convo or something and we can shoot the breeze.

2. lol ya people do change ALOT.

then after seeing them after a copule years its akward because you know them so well but so not at all.

the old person you knew is dead

3. It's a tough realization, but its true.

4. Change we can believe in...

5. its funny, i kind of lost touch with a lot of friends from high school when they all went off to college... and they all have changed a bunch. its alright, i understand people change, but we all have gone our seperate ways it seems.

6. No man can cross the same river twice. Neither he nor the River are ever the same.

-Heraclitus

7. Yeah, I tend to get alot of nostolgia-like feelings when I think about old times with her.

Spent two pretty happy years with her.

Well, it's not like I want her anymore; im just reminiscing.

8. On the same note it's odd to think how much I have changed. Even in like the last 4 years. At the same time though I can see all the elements of myself that lead me to be the way I am.

"I'm the same
    As I was when I was six years old,
    And oh my god I feel so damn old."
    -Isaac Brock

9. A one night stand with her sister being responsible for ending this relationship would make the post much better.

And even if it's not true, it should be.

10. ]

Hah yeah it would, but she doesn't have a sister.