Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its true what scientist say, there is no tolerance with weed!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by marijuanauser, Dec 22, 2009.

1. Ok, so two to three weeks ago I bought a dub from my usual dealer, 1.4 grams. And everyday I've been smoking it from my bowl, except everyday I take 1 hit and I'll be done, literally done, if I take more there's not much difference. And everyday I smoke and no tolerance is going up, I'm so happy, and I got about .5 left the buds are so dense. And I've been smoking for a year and 18 days.

2. ...what? there most definitely is tolerance, so i guess you just naturally have a very low one. so props to you on that i guess.

3. You're not building a tolerance because you are barely smoking weed.

You've smoked .9 grams over the course of 2-3 weeks. Even if you're smoking one-hit shit, that's a ridiculously low amount of marijuana to smoke.

4. ^^^ This

5. a year and eighteen days? keepin track? lol

are you sure your smoking it properly bud??

6. Haha, not only are scientist wrong, so is everyone else! Ya, I dunno about you, but I used to do the same thing, but now I can blaze through a gram of jack herrer in an hour. Trust me, tolerance is real.

7. if u still remember exactly how long uve been smoking u arent getting high enuf

8. I try to smoke a dime in one session by myself, I can't I just can't. I mean being stoned from 1 hit is the same as if if I took 5 hits, this stuff is strong, I bought from the same guy and rolled a .3 joint and tried to smoke it myself, couldn't do it I just smoked half of it. I mean my dealer and I were both amazed at it. and for those who say I'm barely smoking weed I am, you just haven't found this yet. I mean smoking weed isn't about how much you smoke, but how much you FEEL.

And the only way I remembered is I left myself clues to remember the day, marked the calender, dated the poems, and subtracted the days.

9. #9 Anubis578, Dec 22, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
    Not really. If you know what day you started smoking, then you should have any problem figuring out how long you've been smoking (provided you're competent with simple arithmetic).

10. dude i dont even remember what age i was when i started smoking

11. As said before, 1 hit is enough to get me stoned, but I'll take 2-3 more hits, just I don't think more than 1 is needed. Course all my friends are like wtf cause we know 5th and 4th graders who can smoke more than me.

I go by this saying: Its not how much you smoke, but how much you feel.

12. ok bro heres my my challenge this week for u buy 1 dub of some of bomb and pack two .5 bowls and clear em one after another and tell me how u feel

13. #13 Anubis578, Dec 22, 2009
    I agree with that statement

14. Next time you have a free weekend, smoke all friday, wake n bake, smoke all saturday, wake n bake, smoke all sunday. Then see if that one hit still gets you the same it did before...

Not that I suggest being stoned your whole life, but if you to run the test you will see that tolerance does exist

15. haha theres "high" and then theres "fuckin ripped" when u build tolerance, u dont get fuckin ripped anymore, u just get high. smoke more bowls of that stuff that u say is GRADE A, if its grade A u should be able to get fuckin "blasted" lol sounds to me like ur just hitting it a couple times and getting high, not really taking it to that other high that GRADE A can take u to.

16. if one of my friends was matching with me or smoking around me and smoked a single hit, they wouldnt hear the end of it for a while lol

17. hahaha i know ur kind lol i use to be the same way "hit that shit":smoke:

18. #18 Anubis578, Dec 22, 2009
    -snip-

19. my advice get fucking ripped while u still can