It's time.

Discussion in 'General' started by Jitros067, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Time to smoke a fat bowl of some fire og bubba kush. None of you would care, but I love the ganja and get excited whenever I'm done with all my errands/work/working out. Might not be enough to commit it in a thread but fuck it:)

2. Smoke on my man, nothing more rewarding than smoking after working out.. I swear it's the best feeling in the world.

3. Might as well join you.Smoking herbal insence(super strong makes you have visuals)and its mixed with .5 sour d and .3 of some durban poison iso oil.

4. I know what you're saying hombre. I get excited too, matter fact i was just about to smoke a fat kief covered bowl. I made too many threads like this. I just pressed some kief too, so it's looking good.

5. Damn dude, I smoked some insences last year and fuckkk I was probably the highest i ever got from a one hitter, i think i was spinning around in my lounging chair (its fucking baws, its this like circle couch thing that spins) and i literally thought i was flying.

Yeah, smoking after workout and knocking out on the bed is literally the best way to end the night:)

6. Yeah this shit gets you really higgh man.I pass out from getting tired.

I need to quit smoking it though I'm addicted physicaly and the withdraw sucks.I sweat worse than from when I withdrew from opiates.I'VE RY BEEN ASLING MYSF LATELY WHY I get high.I think everyone should take a step back and think deeply on it.

7. Mouth watering mmhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mind to share i got some nug to...

8. Oh wtf? i didn't know you can get physically addicted from incenses. That fucking sucks dude! Hope you fucking go through that shit somehow dude, that seriously blows.

I smoke weed cause its really the only way I can properly have a good sleep, and by good sleep I mean 7+ hours. And that it's awesome and makes everything better, and yeah I'm one of those that believe there is no harm coming from it.

9. Yeah I've got to stop.I spent 30$ a day on it too.I don't have a regular 9 to 5.Shit man I quit xanax and ocs/tabs all at once.I'm. Not going to buy any in the morning bro.Wish me luck

10. 30 a day? damn dude holy fuck yeah you have to stop. theres no positives in continuing. i don't personally know what it's like to go through withdrawal, but i have a lot of friends who are addicted to different substances so fucking good luck dude be strong.

update me dude

11. damn that smoke feels so good atfer a long day of Accomplishing tasks and working your ass off

12. yeeee i just picked up an 8th of white widow and a quad of sour d's, waiting for my cuz to get home so we can blaze it up lol

13. white widows my favorite. had such a fuckign crazy experience it changed my life, i think it was laced with something cause i havent smoked the right widow to give me that expereince again. but yeah defo white widow and king loui xiii

14. T-Break :cry: damn drug test :(

15. king louie is bommmmbbb. gods gift is the shit too...

16. So I haven't smoked any of that shit since last night.I'm sweating alittle but so far nothing too serious.Might go get a gram if it.I get three most of the time or Mr.Watson.

17. hell yeah bro I get all pumped up n shit :D