It's time to arrest the entire Obama administration!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tripace, Aug 4, 2012.

1. “A man who won't die for something is not fit to live.”
    MLK

I have no health insurance, I do not support the initiation of force or theivery to get things that I want. Liberty is worth dying for. That being said, I will be able to afford my own health insurance soon as I am working hard to advance myself. I would also be able to afford healthcare if the government was not involved in healthcare.

Also, REMEMBER WE DO NEED HEALTH INSURANCE WE NEED AFFORDABLE HEALTHCARE.

2. In 2014, when Obamacare starts, you'll be able to get a much better price for private health insurance than you would be able to find today!

3. When the Obama administration is arrested, be sure to go get the Bush administration also.....

4. And you will be able to get healthcare despite having pre-existing conditions...

5. Lol; my dental bill is outrageous but my dentist is worth it.

If everyone had good jobs we could all pay our own bills. That's what I'd like to see.

6. Obama < fail/jail

Obama accomplishments < accomplishing nothing in office

Obama making deals with terrorists > "We dont negotiate with terrorists"

7. Garrison has no problem with that, he's already admitted in the past that he's living off of the people's dime.

Good thing there's taxpayers like us around. Or else freeloaders like Garrison wouldn't have the time to troll our political discussions quite so much. :rolleyes:

8. #48 garrison68, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012

What do you mean, "living off the people's dime"? Because I collected unemployment insurance when the company I worked for laid me off? Don't make me laugh! How many people DIDN'T collect unemployment over the past five years? :hello:

9. #50 garrison68, Aug 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2012

So, in your case one of the following must be true, with the last being the most unlikely to occur for anybody that is laid off without any job prospects:

a) You have been gainfully employed and have never been laid off
    b) You have not been employed, therefore not eligible to collect unemployment in the event of a layoff
    c) You were laid off, and got another job immediatly
    d) You were laid off, and eligible for unemployment insurance benefits, but refused to collect due to personal beliefs

10. Nor have I.

11. Same thing, :wave:

So, in your case one of the following must be true, with the last being the most unlikely to occur for anybody that is laid off without any job prospects:

a) You have been gainfully employed and have never been laid off
    b) You have not been employed, therefore not eligible to collect unemployment in the event of a layoff
    c) You were laid off, and got another job immediatly
    d) You were laid off, and eligible for unemployment insurance benefits, but refused to collect due to personal beliefs

12. [quote name='"garrison68"']
    What do you mean, "living off the people's dime"? Because I collected unemployment insurance when the company I worked for laid me off? Don't make me laugh! How many people DIDN'T collect unemployment over the past five years? :hello:[/quote]

Me me me ...and I paid a 50 thousand dollar medical bill off too.

13. I worked at same place for over 15 years and when I was laid off I collected unemployment for like two months got tired of having to fill out all paper work and jump through hoops. Then I opened my own business up and never looked back.