Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

its time for that thread again...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PajamaSam, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Sup, ill just cut to the chase.
    Tomorrow is a very big event for me, probably one of the biggest in my life, I would love to celebrate smoking weed. I am looking for a job however and have been asked for a second interview at a restaurant I applied at.

The restaurant is pretty big and is connected with a golf course. I am applying for a part time busboy job and plan on working upwards through the ranks.
    The first interview was with the hiring manager, the second will be with the actual restaurant manager. The place seems really laid back and after applying and interviewing in a suit and tie previously, they told me to come to the second interview without it because they "saw what I looked line in it".

This place is locally owned and operated, and is not a chain. I don't remember anything about drug tests on the app , but I would like to think that I didn't have to consent to anything.

This event tomorrow is extremely important to me, and I won't say what it is, but I really would enjoy a bowl or two. What do you all think? I know these threads are annoying as fuck, but I could really use some insight. I don't regularly smoke, but I did smoke yesterday.

I figure on the day of the interview I could run and exercise a bit. Drink plenty of water / coffee and hope for the best. Am I being retarded for thinking a local restaurant bussing position will drug test or should I wait?
    Thanks blades :)

2. I can't see them drug testing, and if you smoked yesterday your probly fucked anyway. Get high as shit before your interview.

3. I totally would except my eyes get more glazed than krispy kreme donuts lol
    My parents could always tell if I was high whether I had used eye drops or not cause my eyes were like a mirror.
    I've heard some stuff online about restaurants drug testing which sketched me out, but I've worked for two now and neither tested me, but neither really had two interviews either :l
    Thanks for the feedback

4. I never heard of a restaurant drug testing. your a-okay bro.

5. Thanks , I just drug tested myself with a thc only test that used to be positive for 4 weeks after I stopped when I was really smoking, and although its not showing 100% thc free, the line on the test is pretty prominent showing that I'm negative.
    One other time I've been tested for a job they gave me 48 hours to take it at a lab in another facility so I figure if that's the case ill just wait another day , exercise , drink coffee and etc
    Then go for it :)
    All I do is sit around all day so I think exercising would kick it out of my system like nothing. Thanks guys, steeled my nerves :)
    I can't wait to smoke tomorrow :D

6. If it's not listed on the job application they can't really test you within your rights unless there was reason. Furthermore, restaurants dont drug test lol.

7. Dude, I work in restaurants, and let me tell you, you'd be surprised how many chefs, and cooks smoke. All my bosses smoke. No drug test will ever be in a kitchen.

8. if you get the job and get to know the other employees i'm sure you find out that a lot of them smoke aswell ahah

9. I've worked at restaurants too homie lol
    I was just sketchin cause I'm going for a second interview where my first couple jobs really didn't even have one interview

10. Well then I'd say its either 1 of 2 things...

• They have a weird staffing stucture/ and or/ they are a new restaurant and don't have hiring worked out yet.
    • They just want to fit you for a uniform, or give you forms to fill out about insurance or something like that.

Either way, I'd say you're 100% safe from a test.

Smoke up! :smoking:

11. You could be in here somewhere.

Rodney Dangerfield in the all-time classic "Caddyshack", the restaurant scene:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMVvTl83gWg"]Rodney Dangerfield - CaddyShack! - YouTube[/ame]

12. Actually the opposite. THC is stored in your fat cells, so by exercising and burning that fat, you are releasing the THC back into your body. Everything I have read about tests always says not to work out just before a test.

13. they aren't going to drug test you for a bus boy position..

the dude who's interviewing you probably smokes weed like every other restaurant manager i've worked with in the last 25 years in the business.

14. +1
    I've worked with 2 restaurants and none have put me anywhere near a drug test.

Unless you show them reason for a drug test, I don't see why you can't get hired.

15. If restaurants drug tested.. no one would be working at restaurants.

The only places that MIGHT would be big corporate chains and hotels.

16. Even then i doubt it. Its a waste of their money, you really think they want to waste $30 on you(or however much it is). It adds up. Like someone said earlier, the only way they would do it is if you fucked up hard and they suspected it.

17. I would say smoke the bowl