its time for me to quit

Discussion in 'General' started by Burton7, Sep 2, 2008.

1. nice man just get ur shit togethor then start smokin again

2. Right on man, I respect you for knowing when to throw in the towel.

3. just think. if your parents did not have this dislike of a plant God made, this post would never had been made. Its them thats making the situation play how how it has.

4. man dont listen to all the people saying "fuck that, you shouldnt quit smoking just cuz of your parents". i guess some people just cant realize that weed can cause problems. if you told your parents all the good things about weed they wouldnt believe you anyway, they would just say how thats just pro-marijuana hippie propoganda bullshit.

good move on knowing that weed is getting in the way of living a happy stress free life. once you can move out on your own and arent dependent on your parents to put a roof over your head and food on your plate then you can make the decision to start smoking or not.. you might find that your life is just overall better without weed as i did. like you weed didnt have that great enjoyment to it that it used to, and i realized that since i got probation and shit coming my way that it would just be better to quit, then i wont have any stress about failing piss tests or gettin caughtup with the law and adding more bullshit to my life.

good luck on your sober journey.. may the force be with you haha

5. im gonna have to second that^^:smoke:

but good luck anyway man.

6. Good for you, Burton.

I bet there are quite a few people here who have problems with smoking too much pot and are in heavy denial over it.

Weed is a drug, weed can fuck with your life.

Knowing when to say no can be the difference between having a life, or spending your days in a trailer park.

7. ahh, someone who isnt ignorant about weed... :hello::hello::hello:

any drug can cause you problems, and theres alota people on here who are addicted to weed but in major denial.. if it bothers you when you can't smoke, thats addiction. if you say your gonna go on a tolerance break for a month but keep smoking like "ok i'll smoke today n start my break tomorrow" and then smoke tomorrow n say the same thing... addicted

not everyone on here is addicted, but theres definitely alot of people in the world who are addicted to weed just like u can be addicted to any other drug.

8. ^Word bro, mental addiction is still addiction.

9. weed brings me closer to my family and they don't even smoke.

10. #30 gloppypop, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008
    Weed didn't do any of those things, but you know that... I respect your decision, but don't blame the plant for your personal troubles.

11. thanks everyone for all the support. the main reason my parents are all against it is because my older sister started smoking and then after she got caught, she got depressed and started doing meth and all that other stuff and they have made up their minds that weed started it all. Although i dont agree with their opinion, they arent going to hear it and im not just going to say fuck em like a lot of you think i should, because in the end they are still my parents and they adopted me and the way i see it, its their house so i need to follow their rules (for the most part) while im here. thanks again everyone