It's time for me to order seeds and get this season started.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by Farm Dawg, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Does anybody know of any Canadian seed banks that will send seeds to California and if so which ones? And reviews of those would be appreciatedd as well.

2. If you are in Cali, just buy some clones when you need plants.

3. And there are a few breeders out that way as well if seeds are desired.

4. Growshop Alien in Neaderlands sells a wide variety of Canadian Genetics, they have DJ's and Secret Valley, Chimera, BC Seeds, Next Gen, and Spice of Life along with the rest. It's a small family owned store and I have bought from them a bunch, nice people. Find the web site and look for the Canadian section. Fast shipping.

5. #5 Farm Dawg, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012

I don't like growing my main outdoor plants from clone. I will be doing some cloning for my perpetuals, though.

6. Why, New plant vigor? I liked clones outdoor, it eliminates hermies and males......MIW

7. #7 poppybgood, Feb 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2012
    Check out VISC. I've ordered from them several times from Fl., and I get the beans in 2 weeks or so. They were late on my order once and they sent me 3 dozen freebies.
    Here's a few to check out on their site.
    Mystic.
    Blackberry.
    Burmese.
    I made an F1 of the Burmese and Mystic year before last,got about 500 seeds, and grew a few of them out last year. Turned out to be a 5 out of 6 indica dom, but if I blindfolded you, you'd swear you are smoking a fruity sativa. The Mystic male I used was one of the most potent males I've seen in a long time- to me seeing a triched out male like that is a sign you've found something worthy to produce seeds with.

Edit: I meant to write I crossed a Burmese x Fucking Incredible with Mystic.

8. How do they ship (i.e - how are they packaged up...to conceal?)? You order with a Visa gift card? You try any DJ Shorts?

9. also if you are in a place there by the water (many people go near water) and you are kicking it by your vehicle (or by the water) and you see some dude with long hair, loose clothing and flip flops and you talk to this person they may give you some seeds. some of them may be feminized and even so this can be a benevolent exchange. So can purchasing on the internet. I've been to VISC and got a few packs of beans, variety packs of JOTI and CCK (two VISC only varieties). It's a good deal and go there on july 2nd.

10. FD I just started a thread that's just like this one. I don't know what it is. Maybe after months of seeing the same types of threads started over and over I have adopted this compulsion myself. didn't meen to rip your idea off, ha ha.

11. #11 SkunkPatronus, Feb 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2012

DJShorts are phenominal, as are other peoples's crosses of some of his stuff. I am growing a bunch of hybrids of his stuff out right now from Cocoa Kush male, and a Vanniluna. Attitude is cheeper. They don't have some of the other Canadian stuff that Alien has tho.
    The Alien Shop ships in an 'object' like everyone else. I use my own Visa. Unobtrusive, never had one intercepted yet...keeping fingers crossed. :wave:

12. Farmdawg, What type/name of strains are you interested in? I have never ordered seeds so I cant offer any inside wisdom. However, I have spent countless, precious, and wasted hours of my life reading, staring, and drooling at the multitude of available genetics the internet has to offer. I have also read massive amounts of threads regarding which bank you can "trust". The Attitude gets all the hype and handjobs for the most part. Heard of a few bad customer relation incidents but most people worship them and everyone says about 8 days to your doorstep. If I were to try, I would go through them. Right now a few on my wish list:

Blue Rhino
    Hammerhead
    Red Dragon
    Sour AK
    Time Wreck
    Dead Head OG
    Deep Purple
    and so on and so on... LOL.
    Here in the organics section we study hard to lock-down that perfect environment for our girls. Bag seed can turn out wonderful with no need for a special name, but damn can you can see the difference when the genetics are Top shelf.

Voo

13. you should have no troubles ordering from the attitude.

make sure you use their 420 promo code - i think its 15% off?

-OSUB

14. #14 CommanderInReef, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2012
    Have you grown out those two before? If so how would YOU describe their effects?

I'm eyeballin' Vanilluna, F13, Flo and Blueberry.

15. The main reason is yield. I have seen clones get stressed to hermaphrodite before, once. Not by me. I use clones for my perpetuals. For convenience reasons.

16. How long does it take to get seeds from attitude?

17. I'm a Kush fan. Purps, Ak47, Diesels, etc.

18. it took me about 2 and a half weeks, but they can come as quick as 8 days.

i have DJ Short's Blueberry, havnt popped any of them yet. currently, i am popping my reserva pravada purple wreck and one freebie of NLxBB. all 7/7 popped.

-OSUB

19. the attitude seed bank google it

20. Herbies seeds!!!! You won't be sorry!!!!