Its time for a revolution.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by ckk, Oct 7, 2011.

1. U.S. Drug Policy Would Be Imposed Globally By New House Bill

Washington Makes You Decide Between Medical Marijuana & Guns - The Consumerist

plus the bullshit about California having to close all there medicinal marijuana shops, now we cant own guns for the defense of our family's, and now its a conspiracy charge just to think about smoking marijuana in the U.S. Its time for some change and not the bullshit kind Obama promised all the blind people who voted for him. its time we take charge and fight harder then ever for our rights.

2. That first article is utter horseshit. What fucking right does the american government have to stick their noses into another country's business?

3. Ya know, for the longest time I have been saying its time for a revolution but yet people have said that its overkill to think along those lines , to which i just ask so you want to live under an oppressive governmental dictatorship? To answer that question I say no I like living freely and being happy and then they usually agree. Its time to get our boots on and get them dirty. WE HAVE WORK TO DO!!! ITS TIME TO STOP THIS MADNESS!!!

4. They took liberty a way gave crime control over the drugs. Works good this way. They can do what they want to the culture of people who use drugs this way.
    What ever happen to freedom of choice political freedom for people. I say vote for a better way than having crime control the Drugs Carl Caswell just with the name in :)We sue for our freedom Civil Action No. 11-cv-11387-GAO Formerly Essex Superior
    Court Civil Action. No. 2011 - 1326
    join in the political party
    and feel the warmth of liberty light

5. Or everybody can switch parties so we can get Ron Paul into the primaries.

6. "Washington Makes You Decide Between Medical Marijuana & Guns"

what the fuck lol

7. You know, everyone talks about a revolution and all this but will it ever happen? Doubt it. We need someone with actual BALLS to start something, and I bet it will spread like wild fire. We need a spark and frankly, I don't see that happening anytime soon unless all the stoners in NY join the wall street protest and start protesting about legalization. If that happens then MAYBE we'll start seeing some change.

8. The first article is why we will always be generally hated by almost every country out there. Who do these elitist politicians think they are? But a revolution will never happen. The power of the us government has the majority of its power from the large nation and the separate states. Do you know how incredibly hard it would to get enough people to actually rebel against the government and be successful they would have to do something pretty bad to rally that many lazy Americans into joining forces. Besides the fact that we all separate ourselves into sub categories of race, color, religion, origin, etc. makes co operation hard because we would rather see ourselves as different rather then just Americans. Or better yet human beings.

9. It's been time. We can longer be safe and just sit and discuss.

10. I agree. It's time for people to recognize that for a long time now, these hippies and druggies and fucking stand-up comedians have been saying the government is out of bounds. The government has gone too far.
    I want people who are now realizing that the government is out of line to realize that those druggies and malcontents were right. The government was out of line, has been out of line, and will get worse and worse in the future without a serious adjustment to its' present course.

And you're definitely right, even just sitting and discussing is increasingly risky behaviour.

11. I DEFINITELY think people need to start getting involved with the occupy movement speaking about LEGALIZATION!

12. a stoner revolution?

Maybe if you get some pizza chain to back it up and the revolution hours are from noon to 6.