Its the weekend, how are you?

Discussion in 'General' started by chronic 420, Feb 23, 2008.

1. well, how are you, whats about to go on at your place, (as if i dont already know:rolleyes:)

im, about to this extent:hippie:

2. well, im flat broke, sober, got a wicked sinus infection and im getting thrown out of my house next week. other than that every thing is friggin spectacular.
    nice sig mayne.

3. Parents bitchn. No weed. People always wanting me to take their shifts

Its goin great

4. hey man, i can make a call if ya wanna roll down here this weekend. it blows bein budless.

5. well, that sucks, im smokin away today's test, it laid me out, I HATE FUCKIN' TRIGINOMETRY, well, im NOT budless, got some hindu kush, and im in the procees of packing a bowl, got 2 oxy 80's gonna take one of those, and go watch cloverfield, GONNA BE AWSOME, i have a drug test for probation wednesday, and i found out about it yesterday, i would faill anyway, so, im going out with a bang, ill stay up to date till wednesday, then, ill tty after some inpatient rehab for a non addictive drug, so, me weekend will be fun. woo fuckin hoo

6. I have an awesome stew in the slow-cooker, which we'll eat later, as we get buzzed on drinks and smokes. Maybe watch some stand-up on the tube, too. If we're not too blitzed later, we'll commence to schtoopin!

7. Hell yeah man. I pmed you a few times but you never replied

8. seeking out a new studio apartment and hopefully finding one by monday. getting hella blitzed and just veggin.

9. Well, I am hosting a huge Marti Gras party @ my house. I bought 6 kegs and made jello shots, got tons of beads and gonna have about 300 people show up. (I have a huge house)

I very excite!

10. Besides the above. . .
    I'm chattin with Digit, while he multi-tasks. He's sucha technohippy!

11. oh sorry man, i didint notice. if ya ever need some "help" just call or text me. i always got my phone.

12. Since ur still at home, try to get ur p's to buy ya some antibiotics for that sinus infection. Otherwise it'll go away on its own, eventually, if ya keep ur strength up.
    It's too cold to be out on the street, where ur at. . .hope you hook up with some friends.

13. it was going good up until about 6 hours ago. i have about half an O of some pretty damn good mids and just bought a brand new 4 piece grinder today and i was plannin on smokin some tonight but my folks decided to stay home and watch a movie. i did have tomorrow off but my head manager called me during my shift tonight and asked me to come in tomorrow 6:30am-11:15am, its a shortass shift and i reallllyyyy dont wanna wake up at 5:30 on a saturday morning. was supposed to chill at my friends all day tomorrow and smoke alllllll day but hes got this flu bug thats goin around.

guess i'll just watch some tv and go to sleep early on this friday night.

14. i really dont have anybody tho. just me and my car. i may go to florida and move in with chicken in a few weeks tho. he offered me a place to stay if i drive down there.

15. i read your thread couple or few days ago about your folks kickin you out. if i was you, i'd def go down to florida and move in with chicken for a while. i think gettin outta your folks place for a while would be for the best.

if you end up goin down to florida and if ya pass through west atl, hit me up, i'll smoke ya out

16. If you need some $ for meds, Id be happy to spot ya some

17. urban- thanks man, if/when i go im gonna drive from chicago so im gonna just drag ass along the way stoppin all over so i take ya up on that offer.

shroom- i got money for importaint shit. im just broke as far as bud and beer funds. ill be fine. thanks anyhow.

18. i h8 my lyfe right now

19. Just got back from a concert, the Foo Fighters were playing at my school. I'm lookin' to blaze now though. Trying to get in touch with my friend since he has my RooR, but he might not be around. So for now, that is my mission. :p