It's the small things that count

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by DoubleP, Mar 22, 2016.

1. What's some weird small thing to love in you're life?

I love when my friends take their time to come wake me up to do something. Few of my friends do this, only my closest ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
  2. The warmth of my pit on cold mornings cx

• Like Like x 1
  3. ask her out yet G?

4. What do you mean?

5. Oh you're from the other post. I didn't ask her out but I told I her I liked her it didn't really go good or bad

• Like Like x 1
  6. Whatever happened to romance and flowers candy if she's chubby

• Like Like x 2
  7. #7 jas43, Mar 30, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2016
    Oh
    The goofy look on my dogs face
    Especially in the sunlight
    [​IMG]

Really my bad. Had a few tabs open then and got the threads mixed up. - Sorry about that. - ICGreen

• Like Like x 4
  8. Sometimes life is harsh and taunting. When did everyone start requesting an endangered species label for their feelings.

9. It's all good man.
    I know you're busy with our bullshit all over the forums.

I appreciate it!

It's the small things that count.

• Like Like x 2
  10. The red light's moving upwards as my vape heats up.

"Feels"

dilligaf

• Like Like x 2
  11. The smell of petrichor on a depressing day

• Like Like x 1
  12. I love when those that do harm and abuse others get a taste of Karma and or of their own medicine and finally realize what they do and how they live is wrong. Lives are usually turned around after this point.

As well as the little thing you taught someone years ago, today that person has created something new or even more impressive then the original idea.

E.g: I love it when i share wisdom then when i am having bad times those who i shared wisdom with share it back and remind me of my wiser days and almost instantly restores my mood to balance because it shows me if i knew all that and taught so many people all those things i can do it again easily and there is no need for me to be in this mood with the wisdom i posses.

• Like Like x 1
  13. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Pretty sky shows after some rain

• Like Like x 4
  14. I like the bigger things. Rocket ships or rumble strips? To focus means to become distracted

15. I love the process of breaking up weed, splitting a white owl and rolling a fat ass blunt in the evenings. :smiley-rolling-joint:

16. My butterfly bushes attract quite the crowd.
    I snapped this picture today while blazing down in the garden and really liked it.
    More than I should haha
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  17. I'm that type of person who thinks that different small things are also important in our life and can bring the strong happiness too :rolleyes:
    For me it's for example when my friends help me with cooking or cleaning when we're hanging in my house :) Eating some favourite tasty things till time to time like chocolate, sweets or drinking a very tasty coffee made with such stuff like on Jon's Guide, also with adding in it the vanilla ice-cream :rolleyes:
    Buying sometimes new cool clothes or albums of favourite music bands :) Enjoying with the beautiness of the summer nature, beautiful sunset etc...

[​IMG]

All that small things make our life "brighter" in fact... :rolleyes:

• Like Like x 1
  18. #18 Galaxy420, Aug 1, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2016
    I'm Aquarius so all those small things are annoying. it's big picture for me and I'm always confused why everyone else only sees the small stuff?? I know- we start small and grow but I feel I've seen the big picture the whole time and am really pissed because others aren't!

edit- night bird, love your post above, sorry mine isn't as nice but polarities happen

• Like Like x 1
  19. It's ok! I understood your thought :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. #20 Tonika, Aug 13, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2016
    Taking my daughter to the park to play.

Reading a new book for the first time.

• Like Like x 1