Its the new me...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Nov 2, 2006.

1. I'm not your average guy, Im more then meets the eye, I know im friendly and fly but let me tell you why, I was abandonded at an early age, My daddy was strung on drugs since i can remeber in the second grade.

Pain took me from a boy to a man, I knew id make it to the end if i could stick to the plan.

See i been doin this here for awhile, Eventually yall gon respect me dawg, Let me tell you if you knew me, The true me, Im jus a regular G i jus gotta do me, Im bout to introduce you the new me.

Im not about glamour and glitz, Ive spent my whole life broke, Im jus tryin to get rich, Ive kept it real all my life, Ive never stepped on toes, But somehow my friends keep turnin into my foes, My ex keep callin me, But i dont wanna talk to her, Then they call the laws on me, Like im the one stalkin her.

Im drinkin bottles of liqour tryin to drink away my troubles, But bein a alcoholic jus makes things double.

You think you know me man, But you dont know me man, Jus cause you shake my hand dont mean you my homie man, Theres people prayin on my down fall, And i dont understand cuz i show love to all of yall, People are grateful for the favors you show em, But when they need you for another one they still act like you owe em, Ive always stayed humble, I never once changed.

Its chess moves, Not checkers baby.-Paul Wall