Its the Millenium!

Discussion in 'General' started by adamBC, Mar 8, 2004.

1. 2000 posts. guess i should dance!

**wiggle waggle 2000 dance ooh yaa dance party yea***

ive had a great time getting to know all you guys. and having you listen to all my bitching !! i appreciate everyone putting up with my crap. you know i love ya all. i dont have any grudges or anything problems with anyone here in particular, there are some things as a whole we could do to make the place better, but we all have our place, and i wouldnt want it any other way.

love ya guys!! keep this place alive! dont ever be araid to post anything!! no matter how lame/annoying/or stupid it is! we always need more to read.

2. I read the title...

was gonna tell you you were a few years late :p

(millenium wasn't till 2001 I believe...make another post! lol)

Don't worry, there's no such thing as a "normal person".
    I honestly see less angry bouts from you than a lot of other folks that post on here...

It's good that people can tolerate eachother on here a lot more appropriately..in most discussions..than the other cannabis forums I've seen. It's a good sign :).

3. haha I'm getten there too but thumbs up dude i just hope u actually HELPED someone in that 200 and it wast just all idle chatter a.k.a. bullshit :D

4. Minellium.....What a great word

Happy 2 thousand aswell...

Peace

5. Well congrats, but it wasn't the millenium until you posted your 2001 post ;D

6. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

haha

dance my pretty's