Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's the Freaking Weekend. I'm About to...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankiedank, Jul 15, 2011.

1. Its the freakin weeekend! :yay:
    What are you guys doing tonight or this weekend?
    For me, tonight I am getting with my bros and we are gonna toke till the sun comes up again! Hell yea!:bongin::smoking::smoke::hippie:
    :wave:

2. Tomorrow I am getting fuckin wasted with my home boy!!! Crown Royal Deluxe and a 6 pack, not sure what kind yet though and definitely some blazing.

3. Still recovering from surgery so I'm gonna make some potent weed oil with 1.5g's of the dank buds and just shoot for the moon :]

4. Mhm.. Well my shoot just cancelled.. so PARTY! lol

5. Hell ya! Sounds nice.

6. Well sounds like youre recovering well. Congrats!

7. Do what ive done all day everyday the past couple weeks. smoke, xbox, chill wit my girl, chu know

8. Smoking my ass off with a couple of friends tonight. Not sure what the weekend holds yet.