Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's The City.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MPower420, May 26, 2008.

1. Why can't the rest of the world be like The City? I mean, how many fights and arguments do you see on here? Everybody's so chill and it's not that we don't "care" about anything, or we dont have our own opinions.. and even when opinions differ, most of the time, nobody gets flamed. The way I see it, 99% of the time, fellow tokers RESPECT one another, and are more than willing to offer help of any kind, at any time.

.... now why can't the rest of the world be like this? It's a fucked up place to live in, I do know that much. Wars, violent crimes, rape, etc.

Any thoughts?

2. Because it is not a perfect world and never will be.

Everyone on here sympathizes wit everyone else, whether it is because we all smoke or whatever. Maybe the rest of the world should smoke as well heh.

3. SJ. Hasn't been elected president of earth yet, Maybe some day. Gotta get some people working on it :metal:

4. Ok lets not go overboard here :D.

5. I'm glad the whole world isn't like the city. When I get tired of GC, it's so refreshing to step back onto planet Earth and actually live. Although, there's a few blades I wouldn't mind having wandering around my town.

6. i completely agree pink oddity! i love Gc but real life is much better than the net lol. I wish there were 5 or 6 more blades i love on here to live around me. But i have met a fair share of blades 10+ and only 3 have been legit the other were ALL fuckheads, one is my best friend now! lol