It's that time of year in Canada and I need help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GlocKoma, May 27, 2010.

1. This is my first grow EVAR!!!!11 I germinated a few seeds about 2 days ago and a couple of them are just sprouting now, this is as far as I've gotten... My next step is to get soil, what kind of soil should I be using for my outdoor? Also should I start growing them indoors first? Would I need to build a little box [miniature grow room] for them? or is sticking them by the windowsill fine? I'm sure I'll have more questions as progress grows ;) but that's all for now. Thanks guys! Help appreciated!!!

2. Bump... Help please?

3. I too am a newbie grower, on my second grow this year.

I have found what helped me the most is to read all the stickys you can read. All kinds of good info on anything you will need to know.

Read, read, and read some more. You must be willing to learn and you will become a successful grower. If you are willing to put in some read time it will be very rewarding for you that I can guarantee.

Just remember to keep it simple, don't over engineer your grow, it is a very simple thing you are doing and should be fun.

Good luck:bolt::bongin:

4. if u can grow indoors u shoulda started em a month ago.If ya can keep em around till there a foot tall unless u can grow em in ur yard .