Its that time of year folks

Discussion in 'Seasoned Tokers' started by Cali_Toker, Dec 17, 2003.

1. sorry i havent been coming around that often the last few months (not that many of you would notice me gone anyways :p ) . I think i havent been coming around as much cause i hate to read, and ya gotta do alot of reading on this site. But anyways, i remember around 5-8 months ago i would allways scan in a few nugs everytime i got a new batch. Well obviously i havent done that in MONTHS but seeing as how its christmas time i thought id scan in some of the stuff that i have right now. Depending on how much weed i smoke or how many buddies smoke my weed over the next week this very well may be the strain im smokin on christmas day, so i guess you could say its offically my christmas bud...merry christmas and happy new year everyone, and if your jewish then happy haniukah (hope i spelt that right).

PS. if this turns out to not be the strain i have for christmas day ill post up another picture.....after all its the season of sharing, my gift to all you guys :)

2. opps forgot the picture hahahah

Attached Files:

3. ooo looks good man! and we definately didnt forget about ya, atleast i didnt ;) hopes thats some good smoke.

I one the other hand blazed my buddy his FIRST ever bong today. He got RIPPED! he just started smoking a couple days, maybe 8-9 ago, and hes blazed everyday since ;) good stuf, hes a cool guy. And he get stoooooned. And, fortunately for the rest of us, he doesnt get freaky or annoying like most beginners.

anyways good to see ya around man !

4. [​IMG]looks pretty good from here my friend.[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] Merry christmas.

5. Good to see you Cali Toker... I've been doing the same thing myself..

I would really like to taste those nugs, look delicious!!

6. C'mon, Cali...it's you, dude! You're missed when you're not here. Merry Christmas and enjoy the weed...very nice. When you get high off of it, send me some high ~vibes~, ok?

Grasscity Deals Near You