Its that time of the year again...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Shits gettin dry...

:eek::(

2. All we pretty much score around here are high Middies... and if you're used to that... thankfully it never dries up.

Actually just found a pretty reliable dank supplier... which is really unusual for my area. Nobody wants to pay the prices.

Sorry to hear 'bout your troubles, though.

3. It always sucks when you look at your stash and you notice it is getting near gone. Such a bad feeling.

4. I aient trippin i jus picked up a few ounces at a bill a peice but damn it took two days to get.

Its bad when i have trouble gettin trees, Ive been hearin its dry for about a week but not its affectin me.

5. you should move out here. it's NEVER dry. NEVER.

sorry to hear that, though. but at least you can still get it, right?

6. Im aight for a minute but this wont last long, I have my personal and my.... *blank*

But my homie who has it said he only has about 8 ounces left so thatll be gone in no time, And hes movin down south in about a week and hes my only mains with some trees right now...

7. indeed that sucks, but it never really happens out here, brick comin in allllll the time, and when ya aint got nothin else a fat blunt or 4 does the trick.