Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its that time again...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Ihasataco, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Ive been smoking pretty much everyday for the last five months... and sense 420 is just a month away im thinking why not? TIME FOR A TBREAK!

Imma be so blazed on 420.. :D :D Wish me luck and for thos of you not on a tbreak, KEEP SMOKIN! :smoking:

Oh and is anyone else doing this?

2. I only smoke once or twice a week anyway. Tolerance stays at a pretty reasonable level.

3. nah man this is my plan all of my fav strains ive been getting ive taken bout a G and put it in a nug jar all good dank than on april 20th when i wake up im grinding them all together than taking my kief and actually 2days before the 20th im putting it in my pressure so i can smoke some nice dank mix and hash

4. i will be taking the tbreak as well but not now lol i would never last a month. im goin for more like a week and a half