Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

It's Spring break time to toke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ConnorW, Mar 14, 2011.

1. I'm by myself tonight this Sunday and I got alot of weed for this week and I want to get super high. I have good high grade stuff and a nice grinder and a double bubbler with a medium size bowl.
    How much should I smoke ? A gram ?

2. Shit, smoke however you want. I envy you, I'm quite sure my spring break is in two weeks. :(

3. How much should I go for if I want to be able to move I dont want to be so stupid I can't put my shit away

4. Ill join you in a bowl sir. Heres to a long and prosperous spring break!

5. Maybe you should post in the apprentice section.

6. Smoke a bowl for Kief :(
    Just keep smoking until you're blazed out of you mind.When you feel yourself come down, Smoke again.I assume you just got done with exams so enjoy yourself :hello:

7. Depends on your tolerance and the weed? If it's dank though a gram to the face would destroy you pretty well. But if you have more just smoke more until you get super high.

8. i just finished smoking a gram of the most potent part of the bud. :hello:

spring break!

that means its time to head out to south beach and pick up a few tourist females :cool:

and money makin time!

damn im high lol

9. Smoke a bowl and wait like 10 minutes. If you want to get higher, smoke more. Repeat.

10. I can't wait to finally become the one who makes this thread! :p

11. This week is finals week for me, and then... PARTY TIME!

12. Mine isn't until March 28th. I have like, the last wave of spring breaks.

13. Ah but just think, when all of us are just finishing up spring break and heading back to the old grind stone, your vacation will just be starting and you can rub it in all our faces! haha

14. Yeah, that's cool I guess.
    It just sucks, my friend who goes to IU is four hours away, so I never get to see him. His spring break was this week.

My other friend who goes to UofI lives two hours away, however, I get to see him about every other weekend. Unfortunately, his spring break is next week.

So, the friends I get to see the least, are going to be gone by the time I have my week off! :mad:

15. Drive to see them when your on break!! sounds sorta gay to drive to see dudes, but just chill with them at their school n party it up for a nite

16. You've got a lot of weed,
    and its " high grade "

Just break it up by hand,
    and smoke till your super high.

No need to start a thread,
    wasting precious smoke time.