Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

its so sad

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zlideways, May 18, 2010.

1. funny how I can quit smoking cigs without giving 2 shits about them. But the thought of not getting high each day scares me.. as nothing will be that great again sex, food, tv, video games, music.

today was my day off and i didn't toke its been 24 hours since the last toke lets see how long i can go

2. Uhh, dude...

I was saying, it takes about 3 days after stopping smoking MJ (for most) to get over it, so to speak.

Yeah... Blown...

3. enough with the ciggy talk tho i want to see if anyone else feels the same way

4. #24 kbr, May 19, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2010
    Is nobody else thinking troll? I mean seriously, a QP every month to himself? And this person supposedly quit cigs with no problem but seems to be having insane psychological withdrawl and can't go for more than 1-2 days without weed?

Possible I suppose, but I doubt it. If it really is true then I feel sorry for you and you should probably visit a doctor, because that level of consumption is incredibly ridiculous. Nobody should ever need that much weed per month unless they're doing some serious dealing.

5. im sorry but you really have no idea what you are talking about on the issue of serotonin.

6. my bad bruh!:D

7. I know exactly what your feeling. I had to go 8 days without bud last week and I was a wreck the first 2 days. Headaches and loss of appetite. Then i started eating alot to pass time because I had no weed. It did go away by the 4th or 5h day. I felt fine and didnt even crave weed. Now im smoking again everyday. Just sit it out man its no thang.

8. Troll very funny I made this post to see if anyone else feels the same I'm sorry you don't get to enjoy the herb as much as I chose to

9. I know it might be tough, but you have to push through the down days.
    I turned down a 2gram joint yesterday.. that I had to roll :eek:

But I knew that smoking weed was not necessary to make me happy. just keep going strong

10. i se to smoke 3times a day everyday, until my parents found out and sent me to live in the military base with my brother.. i havents smoked 3weeks and 4 days... im going nuts without it, 2 days is nothing now that i see it

11. What qualifies you to judge? I have a feeling you're not so up on the research, especially since you didn't bother to state any sources that might back up you feeling like I'm an idiot.

12. The only way you'll be able to quit is if you truly want to.

13. just passed the 48 hour mark much better than last time got some more motivation :hello:

14. Why are you using weed? If it is to have fun and destress then when you stop you WILL NOT HAVE FUN AND YOU WILL BE STRESSED.
    This has been my experience. If you smoke a couple times a week you wouldn't miss it too much. The party can't last forever but trust me take a few more days and when you smoke again you will get so high it will be scary good.

15. I smoke a similar amount (a quarter a day works out to about a qb a month) and have the same problem with sleeping and eating. First thing that helps is force yourself to eat breakfast. This kicks your metabolism and you may not want lunch but you usually get hungry for dinner. Eat healthily it makes you feal better try and get your 5 a day and sleeping becomes a lot easier. Exorsize a lot and you will find yourself waking up hungry. Also exersize releases endorphins and makes you feel better.

When people say smoking isn't addictive I just laugh because if I haven't smoked for about 12 hours I get a nasty dysphoric feeling in the pit of my stomach like a "butterflys in my stomach". Its not bad its easily handleable and if the good of the weed were outweighed by the bad of the withdrawral I would stop, but I would describe this as withdrawral symptoms.

16. It's only "addicting" if you're making it your only source of happiness. Your only source of "escape"

Just be in control over yourself. You dont have to take a full on cold turkey break if its bugging you this much. Limit yourself to a little hit. Or smoke every OTHER day, then every other other. Then hopefully you'll get to every weekend.

You'd be able to save your money through the week and celebrate with some bomb ass bowls on a friday night.

17. What you've explained doesn't sound enjoyable so I'd say he's probably enjoying it more that you are.