Its so easy to grow marijuana

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Old School Smoker, Oct 3, 2013.

1. If someone told me that in person, I'd punch them right in the face.

2. I love that guy, I have learnt so much from him, growing really is very simple.

Sent from my C6506 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #4 KouchLoch, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    Absolutely correct OSS, I got one this summer that the grow journal should be:

- Threw seed out of bag into garden pot
    - Harvested weed

I literally have a bag seed in my garden that I did NOTHING to and it's still growing with all it's issues.  I'll post pics after I'm done with the summer.

EDIT: I just actually watched the video and my plant is the SAME.  Only difference is mine was a seed in my bag.

4. Why?

5. #6 Sammyy, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    didnt watch the vid because youtube always makes my pc spaz (lol) but i can get the drift of this thread. people baby these plants way too much sometimes..its been growing fine for thousands of years by itself and it did just fine, i like to spend time with plants because it brings me joy but when it comes down to it you can drop a seed in some soil and just let it do its thing. I've had patches where i dropped 10-15 regular seeds, took preventive measures to protect from deer and what not, came back to weed out males, and came back one more time at harvest and bang I had bud

6. wow that plant looks healthy

NOT !!!!!!!!

considering that it started outdoors with all its roots above ground and the fact that all the other plants around it are completely dried up, I don't think it's looking that bad.

Obviously, it isn't the best way to grow a plant, but the point is that they're pretty hard to kill.

After all the trouble I've had trying to grow over the past 6,7,8 months here.  No success yet.  Just frustrated, ignore me.

9. go check out the organics section and the thread on easy soil mix for beginners. definitely the easiest way to get started!

10. LOL, I see, Haterade!  It's not hard, just let the plant do it's thing! Sometimes, it's timing, sometimes, it's overloving, but anytime you just have patience is the best time. Don't follow the "rules".  Grow your own weed, make your own rules!

11. some people just can't grow plants..

LOL... alright, yeah, I guess it is a sip or two.

And this is the type of guy that would be counting teeth.

13. :laughing: And another one that can't grow plants..hurt someone feelings :cry:  :bolt:

I will grow a plant if it's the last thing I do.  

Then you're going to get intimate with the leftover root ball.

15. LOL Keif I wish you the best of luck. There is so much info on web for growing. The closer you live to the equator, the easier it is to grow. I would have difficulty getting a plant to grow in Greenland. I must attribute the ease of my growing ability is the Southern California climate and weather.

16. My first grow I had to do a complete soil transplant.  I mangled the roots all to hell, there were barely any left but my plant still came back to give me 23 grams and it was an autoflower.  It takes a lot to kill weed.

17. High 5 to you bro! I understand, the more you baby your plants, the better the bud. But weed is almost maintaince free. All I have to do is water it, inspect it and feed it. There is much more work in harvesting, trimming and curing than there is growing. Growing is the easy part.

18. I'll just say this-- spidermites. They are a real bitch.

19. Agree 100%. Trimming is more work than the months it takes to grow imo, by the end of the first lb i just want to say fuck it lol