its so crazy

Discussion in 'General' started by doomed, Sep 12, 2011.

1. I'm here, high outa my mind thinking......I am going to die!

Theres nothing wrong with me, I'm not going to die *relatively* soon. Maybe in 60 years, I'm 19.

But the thought of it! IT makes just want to scream! I have about 18,000 days left. Tommorow I will have about 17,999. Sure it seems like a lot, but on the (hypothetical) 18,001. Thats it.

Its an ETERNITY of silence. Silence that nothing escapes. No information slips from one world to the other. Not my families deepest pain, not how they are doing. I can no longer help them. It means ANYTHING and EVERYTHING I want to experiance, so the anticipation before death is mitigated, I must experiance!

I feel like I am almost going crazy, my view on life is so radically different from practically EVERYONE else. NOTHING can be a trifle to me, every second must be saviored and passionatly lived.

Cause it just doesnt make sense to do anything else.

All external expectations, all embarrasment, all pride, all fear just is wiped away in the face of the powerful concept of death.

It's just crazy.:smoke:

I'm gunna become a decamillionaire, mayor of LA and a savant.

2. I agree wholeheartedly, it's just fucking crazy.

I remember I was cruising around smoking a blunt with some friends when I was like 16 or around that age. We drove by this noticeably old guy driving one of those scooters and I just thought, "Damn, that guy was so old. It would be terrible to be that old."
    And then it just hit me that unless I die in some other way before my time, I will grow to be that old someday. Now don't get me wrong, I realized it before that, but at that moment it just hit me really hard. Just thinking that time will fly and at some point, I'll look in the mirror and be the same as that old guy.

3. Lifes what you make it

4. That's why you have to be super fly from the day you're born till the day you die.

All day, everyday

5. I wanna run a business empire, make millions of dollars, be a total bad asss. Fly airplanes, make movies, be the life of the party...

be powerful

gunna die so gotta follow my dreams