Its snowing!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by WalkHard, Mar 1, 2009.

1. I dont know how but its snowing in ALABAMA!!! YAY, no school for me tomorrow :hello:

2. georgia, too... between being a pussy and not having thick enough gloves to keep my hands warm, i decided not to build snowmen.

3. Hell yeah guys, Im in Macon. I feel ya man, I at least had the balls to go out and smoke a bowl in the middle of it. :smoke:
    This is amazing, really hope school gets canceled, that'd make my month. :cool:

4. It just plain shitty outside been raining all weekend, we're suppose to be getting snow though...been seeing cars pass by the house with snow on them lol

5. Snowing heavy in southeast PA for last few hours.. can't tell but doesn't appear to be sticking to roads yet.

6. the whole eastern seaboard is gettin a new covering of snow. it was comin down pretty heavy from 5 until 8 or so, but i just jumped outside and it had stopped. if it continues until 2pm tomorrow like its supposed to we could be in for a long winter still.

7. If you go to school its good because it means no school but if you ask me the cold and snow can just fuck right off.

8. okay, now its sticking to the roads.... GREAT! I can't take off from work tomorrow because i'm off on Friday to go down to Maryland for a day.

Guess I'll be up at 6 cleaning off my car (with the awesome summer/performance tires and 2" drop) and shoveling a path from my driveway to the road. awesome!

9. Why not get blazed and make a snowman?

10. oh this is great, schools closed, I'm having fun and life's good :smoking:

11. I showed up to work and they said I could leave if I wanted

Oh, I wanted

12. Lol i bet you were gone quick :bolt:

13. Til I hit the highway

14. well i made it to work... roads were terrible... especially with my 1-wheel drive scion.. :D

def leaving by 2 though. going home blazing and playing some GTA, i feel like running over some pedestrians for some reason.

15. just another reason why everybody should drive an awd sports car :wave:

glad school got canceled...although we dont get friday the 13th off anymore...o well .

ill worry bout that day when it comes :laughing: for now im chillan with my dude and some cali dro...

bout to go match some kids and burn some more

16. I had to drive 40 minutes one way to my first morning class only to find out it's canceled and so is my afternoon class. it was a bitch drivin nearly an hour 1/2 for nothin, but hey, no class :p

17. i wish i had an sti, evo, r32 or even a gsx dsm.

18. haha i hope by "even" settling for the gsx you mean that only because sti evo and r32 are so amazing...:laughing: