its shit like this.....

Discussion in 'General' started by negligent, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Holy shit stop being such a fucking cry baby. Think of people who have no fucking limbs having to be beg for coins on the side of some dirty ass street. Im sure your problems really overshadow theirs. Grow the fuck up kid if you can't handle lifes little problems your gonna have a hell of a time going through other shit.

2. get the fuck out

How does some guy on the street with no limbs begging for change have anything to do with what he posted?

We're not here to talk about some random person's problem, solve world hunger or any of that shit.

3. Oh shit, I seriously laughed for about 5 minutes straight after reading this. Neg, you always manage to crack me up. My favorite line was "damn that's some raw fucking right there!" Hahaha holy shit

4. man, 19 years. just remember that no matter what, you could be in a worse place...shit happens in life and if it dont kill you it makes you stronger....dont worry about it, its only a chick and there are plenty out there...you'll find the one for you some day. just wait

5. I haven't been here long, but I respect neg, and you are a douche. Along with ZergRush he is doucheoholic.

6. there is no need for hostility. we all have our problems. and there isn't any need for name calling or any of that other immature shit. just say something to help him out or something other than that which will degrade him.

7. I agree. We are here to help each other out and support our fellow smokers. There are enough morons in this world without having them show up here. If you cant show some respect, then leave.

And neg, I dont know you but look up man. Life is a bitch. I have had suicidal thoughts at times just as Im sure several people on here have. One thought I had one time while high that helps me.... There are a lot of bad times in life, but there are also a few really good times. You just have to live through the bad ones and wait for the good ones. Because at that moment, for me its mostly when im high, the good times make all the bad ones worth living through. I dont know. I probably dont make any sense. Oh well, hang in there man. Later...