It's Saturday night, WTF are you doing???

Discussion in 'General' started by Fizzly, Oct 21, 2012.

1. trying to draw shit. 20230422_191349.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. I'm sitting here high as hell, watching Scarface and listening to the rain.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I'm sitting here high as usual and I remember the way rain sounds.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. I never thought I’d miss the smell of a sketchy beer joint bathroom but here we are. :GettingStoned:

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Readin My Book An Chillin. Same Ting I Do Every Saturday. Might Make Love With My Husband Soon Tho. OAN I Miss @Fizzly

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Just did the deed and wondering what I should do this Saturday night... I work nights so I guess I could go into work, or I could booze around the house. I'll drive out for a McDonald's coffee frappe because they're bomb with rum, but don't have much rum and the stores are closed in 20mins.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Playing Hogwarts legacy

• Like Like x 2
  8. I'm glad you're back. I thought maybe you'd smoked your last joint.

Okay, I know it's not Saturday night but on Saturday I conked out early, which I'm blaming on the new batch of oil I made by extracting some of the last of the stored buds from my 2021 outdoor grow. I was sitting here listening to the rain and thunder thinking about Vintage Toker's post talking about the rain a couple of weeks back and that's the last thing I remember until waking Sunday morning. An exciting life.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Thanks Ed. I smoked my way into one of those unexpected naps this evening. I always wake up with munchies too.

10. I've been trying to extract whatever bud I had left in the jars and buckets from my bumper 2021 harvest, about 6lbs give or take half a pound, and testing has been a sleepy experience. I think the oil I made and froze when the buds were fresh isn't quite so sleep inducing but I can't be sure. But I'll keep testing.

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. #4251 Noah123, Jun 7, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2023
    I am currently in the process of looking for a job. I've sent my resume everywhere I can and I'm waiting for responses. Right now I'm looking for different jobs. Free Good Resume Templates In Google Docs helped me make a really beautiful resume unlike any other, all people always make boring and gray resumes, and mine turned out colorful, but not too much. So I think the result will not make me wait long and I can find a job as quickly as possible.

• Like Like x 2
  12. You gonna be good with the drug test? It’s Wednesday.

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Trying to enjoy the fresh cool air by my favorite open window and it’s time I guess for this big coon dog competition. Those dogs get down in the hollow at a creek and can make some more scary ass noises. I get high and listen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Takin' a bath then I'm gonna get drunk in my hotel room.:coolalt:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. It's not the worst option. I will unfortunately be working:(

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. playing video games

• Like Like x 2
  17. #4257 Redere, Aug 8, 2023
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2023
    Just hanging out and scrolling through forums. By the way, any sticker mule reviews? I'm on the hunt for a gift for a friend and I've heard they do personalized stuff. It would be awesome to find something unique and special. Let me know if you've had any experience with them. Thanks in advance.

• Like Like x 2
  18. It's Wednesday. How high are you? :laughing:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1