It's Saturday night, WTF are you doing???

Discussion in 'General' started by Fizzly, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Always take a fat bong rip on saturday

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. There's a fine line between Saturday night and Sunday morning...

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Saturday nights? Usually a full bowl, two adult beverages and a few pain pills...

• Like Like x 1
  4. It's Sunday but my off days are Sunday/ monday so it kind of is my saturday night rn. Watching the super bowl and eating peanut m&ms currently

• Like Like x 3
  5. Peanut m&m's are my favorite.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Drinking blood orange IPA and vaping weed.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Also playing guitar and watching UFC fights

• Like Like x 1
  8. #4208 Alik123, Mar 8, 2023
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2023
    This Saturday I realized that I needed to stop gambling and I read an interesting article about how does Gamstop work. Gamstop is designed to control gambling addiction. If someone has a problem with excessive gambling, they can turn off games using the scheme. It is a completely free and affordable program with which you can get rid of this addiction, now I want to achieve this result, this is how my Saturday went

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Off work til Friday so tonight is my Saturday. I'm just chilling watching youtube vids after a huge meal right now, waiting for the food to settle before I start in on these edibles.

Gonna be checking out the new season of Halo Infinite tonight then later on I'm planning to watch either the 4k disc of Inglorious Basterds I bought recently, or watching Scream 4 so I can catch up for the new one coming out this weekend

• Like Like x 1
  10. I’m going to be working. My helper did not come to work the last two days so I have to catch up and get my jobs done so I can be able to start my next commitment on Monday

• Like Like x 1
  11. At what point does Saturday become a Sunday? I would say when u wake up??? So for as long as you stay awake, it’s always Saturday baby lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Getting High and about to watch the special on cnn about this crazy lawyer down on the SC coast that killed his family. Pretty crazy story that I’ve been following since it happened.

13. Just got off work! Weekend starts now! Just had an edible and picked up some chinese food. Watching the world baseball classic rn about to switch over to Scream 4. then I'm gonna play Halo Infinite all night or til I get pissed off lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. My college basketball team won today, went to eat Mexican, drank a jumbo margarita, watching a movie and getting ready to fire up a bong. Should be a great night!

• Like Like x 2
  15. Nursing a cold.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Nothing like a crispy Old Milwaukee to nurse on.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Getting very stoned and watching YouTube Videos. :D

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. How about nursing on an Old Milwaukee while the university chick living in your in-law apartment out back pays her rent directly to your dick like she does every Saturday night? Would that be better?

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. Cheese sticks

• Informative Informative x 1
  20. watching these. They just don't make good true crime docs like this anymore.

• Informative Informative x 2