It's Saturday night, WTF are you doing???

Discussion in 'General' started by Fizzly, Oct 21, 2012.

1. I haven't been on the forum much this week. Just hanging out, smoking tonight. Got a long week ahead. Cheers yall.

2. I hope he's alright but he's been known to kinda disappear for a while and then reappear.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Crying

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Hanging with peeps. Biffday fo me.

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  5. Hanging with peeps. Biffday fo me.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Happy b-day gurllll :]

7. Packing up the wife for her trip tomorrow, got everything but the last few bags of clothes....

Sent from my [illustrious_imagination] using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  8. Hitting my bong. Probably gonna play some DOOM in a bit.

9. Wondering why in the hell my “dude” hasn’t shown up. Damn prohibition.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Heading to graveyard shift for a shift of overtime.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Its sunday, man.

12. This thread definitely deserved to be bumped. Good shit.

My Saturday night was mostly spent scraping bong resin and listening to The White Stripes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. I miss Fizzly.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. My Saturday night? Taking hits of some oil out of my new vape pen. Watched new movie The Good Boys then hit up the bar with a friend that recently came into town over the weekend

Sent from a distant galaxy far far away

15. Damn I haven't posted here since last year. I've been smoking on some Do Si Dos today. Watched the UFC card last night with some friends and some weed.

16. My Saturday nights pretty uneventful. I'm just watching some Rock n Roll True Stories on youtube. I'll probably go to the local rail yard before it gets dark and peep some graffiti trains.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'm taking this oil capsule and toasting Fizzly whether he's in this world or the next. To Fizzly, he was a good Blade.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

18. IK this old but I am wondering the same ting girl @Fizzly is really cool an I miss him!!! :(

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2