It's Saturday night, WTF are you doing???

Discussion in 'General' started by Fizzly, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Let me consult the wealthy people I know...

Tonight I am not doing much of anything except listening to music and researching my next audio purchase. I did grab a free 90 day trial of Deezer, its a badass audio app.

Sent from my VS995 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1

2. Always a rocker, never a mod.

• Like Like x 2
  3. #4103 HIGHliketheSKY, Jul 8, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 8, 2018
    Just made some bomb dinner wondering what the hostility is about, Saturdays are for smoking Js and getting laid, no?:laughing: at least do one of em!

And idgaf what wealthy folks doin LOL

4. Thank you all!!✌✌

• Like Like x 1
  5. Goat nipples, I wonder what they look like!

6. Who cares what wealthy people do. They are rich financially..but are they rich with self care, are they REALLY happy with life?

They are imo NOT rich with their life.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Got stoned and forgot to post in here. so here it is, hope you guys have a good week! Tmmrw is Monday.. and I'm working out of town Cheers

"And I thought hurricane season was over"

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Just chillin with my man and playing video games lol tomorrow is my husbands Birthday he will be 31.

@Fizzly where have you been at? I hope everything is okay! :)

~Toni~

9. Drinking gallons of beer while playing red dead redemption

• Like Like x 2
  10. Sunday? Already?

my wig is loose, your stroke is weak...

• Like Like x 1
  11. Same thing I do every Saturday night get kids to bed and smoke weed and hash I keep threatening to go on a night out maybe one night I will

• Like Like x 2
  12. Chilling. Got a new phone today. Dabbin...Laundry.. and relax before work Monday. Smoke on blades

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  13. #4114 Mvndanke, Aug 26, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    Trying to get my meal prep list for the week together, working from home, watching some weird documentaries about how deadly post war homes were, and sipping on vodka mixed with pink Tampico and sprite because I’m classy LOL.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Like The soldiers homes were violent after the War ?

Hydroponic Organic Science Stuff

• Like Like x 1
  15. #4116 Mvndanke, Aug 26, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
    No, post-war we had kind of an inventive age, new stuff like electricity readily available in all parts of the home, clothing irons, ovens, home improvement materials like ASBESTOS and hand drills became readily available to the average man, but they didn’t know shit about asbestos, nor did they understand much about how electricity and water shouldn’t mix etc.. We also began heating our baths, but the heating mechanism produced carbon monoxide, which would kill you if your bathroom was not ventilated.

Crazy shit, lol.

• Like Like x 1
  16. To try and take over the world Pinky?; lol I'm so high!

I soldiered on down for a new phone today and got beat with a $40 dollar a month lease payment instead of the $20 flex lease 18 months like they advertise, forced new (suck ass) unlimited basic plan, and having to add a new line. We have perfect credit, over 800 fico and auto pay to sprint since sprint began, never late on a bill. I was fuming when I left.

Yes you are classy. And I would love to see that documentary. Do you have a title?

Lol Cowboy! After the war there was an explosion of homes being built with not much building codes in place or real knowledge on safety, but innovations up the ass.

I almost remember, but I've seen the TV commercials about the home of the future, with the little misses waiting with a martini for Darin to get home from work.

I have a friend named Brass n Wood who lives in Long Beach in an all electric home of the future. In fact the neighborhood is made up of the same type homes. Cool as can be if you ask me. @BrassNwood

Speaking of libations girl... I'm gulping a few martini's right now, dreaming of better times, when I was a kid. Forgive the solo cup! lol

peace girl

martini.jpg

17. Hahaha, nice! Yea I actually do, it’s pretty morbid but if you’re into history it’s interesting.

His neighborhood sounds pretty cool, I live in one of those wonderful, futuristic one bedroom apartment homes with an outdated dishwasher that I want to throw off the balcony :) not for long though, waiting for a mortgage lender to get back to me next week 0.0, then maybe I can live in a two bedroom home, with a dishwasher worth my time. Lol

• Like Like x 1

18. Right the fuck on girl. Saved for later.

Nows the time, buy buy buy. And dont settle, like I learned in economics, buy beyond your safe zone FTW! remember it is your bank!

I hope you score a great place

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Where you at @Fizzly are you alright?

• Agree Agree x 1