its raining

Discussion in 'General' started by capitalgoods, Dec 31, 2005.

1. it sucks its raining in burbank ca, we went to a strip club last night. it was cool but now its new years eve and its raining. so what should we do? im loaded and ready for opinions...

2. haha, idk bout you but my mom is making some turkey haha.

LA drivers + rain + alcohol = many accidents/deaths.

3. oh what to do... stoned as fuck looking at this blunt and still no clues got pletty of weed so thats not the issue

4. Well this rain sucks. Still guna try to make the best out of the day chea.

5. alright well we got an idea... we got a bunch of red bull and vodka and were gonna get drunk. and next were gonna post are buds we be smokin

6. smoke some marijuana. :D

7. dude.... lol look at the pics -posted in other thread- we have been we need some thing to do...

8. I'm with you, Shamrock0820. sings Wesley Willis "I SMOKE WEEEEEEEEEEED. I SMOOKE WEEEEEEDDDD!" :smoking:

9. We've been gettin a lot of rain here in jerz as well. :mad:

10. It rain here today to, It was ok cus i hate snow but its probbly going to freeze and become all icey which sucks

11. Been raining today and a little last night.

12. YUP YUP I FEEL FOR YOU GUYS IT STILL HASNT STOPPED ...GLOOMY WEATHER BUT I GOT PLETTY OF FOOD SO ITS GOOD:smoke:

13. i hope this rain doesnt affect any grow ops in northern cali...that would suck.

our nazi gov. delared a few counties up there as a "state of emergency"...theyve been flooding....hope mary is ok.

14. yeh its been gloomy+rainy for the last week,

and it looks like snow in the next few for the east coast.

15. I honestly don't mind rainy days. Its nice to sit around with a pipe in hand and watch a thunderstorm. ..Atleast I think so.

I hate snow though. Its ugly, cold and just all around horrible.