Its raining..its pouring!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by angusbeef, Oct 11, 2012.

1. Gotta bump in the road comin up this 10 day forecast..
    Help? What should I do... am kinda excited about the prospect of letting em catch some mother natures rain..

Sun
    Oct 14
    Few Showers
    CHANCE OF RAIN:
    30%

WIND:
    SSW at 11 mph
    Details
    Mon
    Oct 15
    Few Showers
    CHANCE OF RAIN:
    30%

WIND:
    SSW at 16 mph
    Details
    Tue
    Oct 16
    Few Showers
    CHANCE OF RAIN:
    30%

Wed
    Oct 17
    Sunny
    CHANCE OF RAIN:
    0%

Than its gooood to grow again!

2. im in the same boat, rain is on its way but my girls need a another 2 weeks or so. Im just going to leave em out and watch them carefully and start chopping if/when i see signs of bud rot. Your forecast looks a better than mine though. In my opinion you should be alright

3. #3 angusbeef, Oct 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2012
    really waiting for them to swell hoping this might make it happen.. long as the buds dont start to rot/mold, gonna be trying to deflect some rain further, gonna be shaking off the excess moisture during ran breaks ect.. bout 1/4 to half the plant can be pulled up under a overhang where they sit now.. might have to mcgevyor something else...

nothing like good ol mother natures rain on all other crop's ive grown.. just hope its holds true with mmj, anyone have positive growth results after a rain or is it just all trouble waiting to happen in the flower stage..

4. 2 weeks to go for me and im in the same boat idk what to do but it sure does smell good!

5. I'm more concerned with the temperatures than the rain. Do they even grow anymore at temperatures that low? It seems like it would inhibit any growth.