it's only 2 plants..

Discussion in 'Security' started by xxbongripperxx, Mar 22, 2012.

1. move to a medical state like with high plant limits. then get a girl who tokes without bitching. then u find a clinic and buy her a card like i did. now i get pussy+bud+higher plant and weight limits. winwinwin.
    PUSSY AND BUD+MORE BUD FOR THE FIN

2. hahaha thats how high i am WIN not FIN lol

3. OP. By ordering those nutrients, You're actively choosing your plants over your girl. It might not seem that way, but don't be surprised some day soon if she's packing her stuff and gone. Most these guys have seen it happen and know its the truth. Most very likely, you will need to decide between the plants and her.

4. Also what nutrients did you get?

5. Well if it's any consolation, you don't have to grow pussy. There's a lot of full grown ones running around. Doesn't sound like she's providing any kind of moral support for the rest of your life, so she's just a pussy. Get another.

6. Fuck it - get several.

7. I think I get it- the main difference between weed and women would be the shorter harvest window for weed. Like comparing indicas to sativas.

8. what u should do is talk with your lady and tell her whats up. if you want to grow the plants more than be with her thats your choice. if you do break up, which i hope u dont, get rid of the plants and move and start over. u can do this....its just 2 plants

9. Theres always chance when growing, no matter what you do.

10. If she leaves, then that's her choice. I didn't want to say anything about any aspect of my personal life but shit, it's NOT just about 2 plants when I really think about it. It's that I gave up seeing my family to be with her. She won't even consider moving back to my home town where all my family is at, and working with my dad, my paychecks would double or even triple compared to what I'm making now. She doesn't have family in this town either, I'm starting to think she's just a childish little bitch. We fight over what temperature the thermostat is set to, I like it at 72 but she flips her shit if it's under 78. I pay that damn bill lol. I hate to say that about her but damn. She doesn't compromise is the problem..

anyway, she hasn't said anything since I bought the nutes. They were fox farm nutes btw.. (I did see where someone asked)

11. i tell my girl house stays at at 73 otherwise grow gets too warm n she listnens. i do have to compormise3 on stupid shit all the time like what color comfortor and sheets to get or what wwere watching on tv tonight but when it comesto my grow there is no compormise. thats when i do me

12. Looks to me like you have your answer within yourself brother. Honestly, there are too many chill girls out there to let a non chill one fuck with your life. Being a stoner, to whatever degree, is a lifestyle choice, and unfortunately that means you may have to be more selective about who you are closest with.

Follow your heart man, it aint easy but neither is being miserable with a girl (if that is the case for you).

13. fox farms are alright and some of their nutes are quasi- organic too. OMRI certified-- hooray!!

I used to live with a girl she was four years younger than me and we were together for a year and a half, travelled together, went to college together, but when plants came into my life it was over.

14. m8 its her or the plants

15. the number of people who have been ratted outover broken relationships is BIG.....!decide whether the girl or the girls are foremost in your life then start over. beats jail time