Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its on in WA.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sgtstadanko707, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Check it out.

Check out this article from USA TODAY:

Smokers celebrate as Wash. legalizes marijuana

http://usat.ly/SI6X6f

Sent from my iPhone

2. I moved from the first state to legalize it, to the last state to legalize it. Damn Mormons. Shoulda stayed

3. I absolutely love that guy smoking a bong in public like that hahahaha I can only imagine that feeling high

4. I watched that on the news this morning. Hooray for my state lol :smoke:

5. I like how all the black people in the pictures were smoking blunts. Perpetuating stereotypes<3 that is awesome though, I'm glad cops weren't writing tickets for smoking in public.

6. [quote name='"cranegame"']I like how all the black people in the pictures were smoking blunts. Perpetuating stereotypes<3 that is awesome though, I'm glad cops weren't writing tickets for smoking in public.[/quote]

I agree. You know they will be though soon if its getting treated like drinking in public. Not sure how hard they enforce that up there but in my neck of the woods it's bad.

7. [​IMG]

lol at the guy smoking his sheldon black.

im super jealous of all the people who already live in Washington....

8. I have a feeling that was just a one time pass, I'm sure they expected it to happen. I really hope people don't make a habit out of it, I don't want to see people go crazy and hinder legalization efforts for the rest of us. So in that regard I'm actually hoping its enforced, it will make people think twice about doing it.

9. who wants to split a 2 br in washington??

seriously

10. Unfortunately, it's still illegal to sell, trade, and cultivate bud (for now). The state has a year to work out the "retail sales" aspect of the laws, and idk whether laws regarding growing are planned.

But it's still an awesome step in the right direction :hello:

11. My question is do people with past marijuana charges that are on probation still get new charges for failing a UA for pot? That's my only fear.

12. More than likely. If the original agreement is that you can't smoke, I doubt that would change. There are also people that can't drink while on probation so I don't see it being legal changing your sentence.

13. Wow, I really hope this happens in the UK some day! Doubt it though :(

14. As long as those conservative c*nts are in power, nothing the people want will be legalized, The party's wallet has more power than the people.

15. It's tough times over here then :( Hopefully things in America will really kick off and get things changed over here :p

16. I was wondering what happens in 2014 when taxes come back and the feds see how much loot those states that legalize it make. Would that be kinda a kick in the ass to legalize it federally?

17. I am moving out of Michigan. Fuck this piece of state anyways.

18. If only Illinois can be like this.

19. Also in Utah. Still smoked a bowl in celebration for them and Colorado.

20. we're living in exciting times guys