it's official, my mind is blown thread

Discussion in 'General' started by architoker, Dec 2, 2010.

1. let's make this a thread for the mind blowing, or generally things that might just melt your face off.

here's a few thoughts/ideas/images/whatever that i thought were kinda cool, had me pondering to the point of said mind blowing. :eek:

enjoy and stay toasty. :smoke:

the universe

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

the internet

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

it's interesting to note the similarities on this simple graphic representation.

interesting philosophical idea called "The Egg" - highdeas.com. DEFINITELY worth the read if you have a couple minutes.

(a couple cool animated gif's depicting different scales within the universe)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

those are just a couple things that had me pondering for a while. what else you got? :smoke:

2. Seth Rogen is in the movie Donnie Darko.

3. the one with the star sizes is so mind blowing

4. You sir are a riot.

5. my mind is blow by the fact i thought rolf harris was a timid old man.
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AY5K2qIdwU]YouTube - I Touch Myself ::: Rolf Harris[/ame]

6. To the OP the picture at the very top of the galaxy or whatever looks the exact same as...

[​IMG]

Looks a lot like the universe don't it?

7. what is that? is that a nerve ending?

it's crazy the similarities between it all - the properties that each takes on. :smoke:

8. Its a neuron in the brain. I couldn't find a picture but there is one with a lot of neurons near each other and it looks even more so like the universe.

9. it's all crazy man. :hippie:

10. So if our brains look like a universe on that deep of a level.

Does that mean we are inside of a brain?

Now think about that!

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kffacxfA7G4]YouTube - Justin Bieber - Baby ft. Ludacris[/ame]
    Mind fucking blown.

12. that's exactly what i have been thinking about. :D

:metal:...................:eek:...................:confused:...................:bongin: