It's official: I'M OFF PROBATION!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaComeUpCat, Sep 10, 2012.

1. So after being on probation for a fucking YEAR, paying a bullshit $1000 fine + about another $500+ for probation "services" :rolleyes: and gas money, doing 40 hours of community service, ANNND 30 days of jail time for violation.. all over LESS THAN HALF A GRAM of bud.. smh

I'm finally, officially, liberated.. God it feels so good.. I just want to say fuck the bitch ass cop that arrested me, the stupid bitches I had as P.O.'s that drug tested me, that piece of shit judge that sentenced me and all of Cartersville and Bartow County GA alike for that matter..

Thank you for reading.. I'm going to smoke now.. :hello::smoke::hello::smoke:

2. Woohoo! Congrats man!!!!

3. WOW! OMG dude that's f*cking awesome that you're off probation but it f*cking sucks how you got there.

My high is dedicated to you today. Cheers!

4. Thanks bro!!!

Thank you man!! Yeah it did suck but I'm glad it's finally over..

5. Enjoy man u deserve it

6. a year t break...

sounds like somebody is gonna get superman high

7. fuck them bro. i bet it feels great huh? going on 3 years for me.

8. hell yeah congratz mann now stay off them damn papers!

9. Thanks guys, I appreciate it..

I didn't get to smoke yesterday.. hopefully today will be different since it's basically my only off day..

10. Congrats! It feels great being done with that shit and being able to burn up and be free again

11. Congratz dude, i bet it feels great. And fuck the pohleese.

And like someone mentioned, year long t break... youre about to be borderline retarded when you smoke today lol, enjoy it

12. take it as you forcing yourself to take a t break. Enjoy your future smokes

13. Fuckin' Georgia, man. My aunt and uncle actually live out in Bartow county.

Glad to have you back, bro. Stay frosty.

///M

14. congrats man, I'm in the same boat as you are (minus the jail)...I rue the day I set foot in that car.

Anways, eight months for me...woohoo!

15. thanks bro..

haha yeah that would be the case if I had actually stayed sober the entire year!! :devious:

but I definitely will have more peace of mind though when I do..

Man it feels so good.. Damn dude.. that sucks, sorry to hear that..

what for?? if you don't mind me asking..

thanks bro.. shitt believe me, I will.. I'm not ever going against my instinct and getting driving around ga with a bunch of idiots again.. smh

hell yeah man, I can't wait to get some bud.. in fact I might cop some loud tomorrow..

hahaha yeah I've definitely been sneaking in a few hits every now and then while I was on.. I would just drink a gallon of water before each check in tho.. #beating the system lol

thanks man.. I definitely will now that I don't have to deal with the bitch ass police, p.o.'s and judges..

Thanks bro!! yeah I definitely have a strong hatred for Georgia now, especially Cartersville.. That's the last time I will let a stupid friend of mine drag me into something I didn't even want to do in the first place..

But it's good to be back though!! :smoke:

16. haha I felt the same way.. I was so mad for being talked into going along by my friends.. lol

but sorry to hear that, but you will make it. Stay strong bro!!

17. Fuck yeah dude, i remember that feeling. Fucking orgasmic.

I still remember that first hit after getting off probo when I was a teenager. Ohh it felt good. So good.

18. Thats insane bro. not making a joke. but are you black? sounds like they went hard as fuck on you. I got caught with two bongs two ounces and was drunk and got unsupervised for 6 months and 28 hours community service

19. ^Either that or he's got previous offences. Or both :O!

20. yes man, it feels amazing.. it still doesn't even feel real.. I'm going to have to get used it.. I'm sure I will once I get lit!!

lmao, yeah I am.. well half black anyways, I'm mixed.. so that's black enough for them to throw the book at me apparently.. :laughing:

Everyone else in the car was white so that bitch ass pig was focused on taking me down the entire time, I shit you not..

Oh AND it was my first offense..

A white female friend of mine that was arrested for the same thing (she actually had more bud on her than I did) only had like a $200 fine, 28 hours community service and some drug classes.. that was her second offense too..:rolleyes: fuckin Georgia

Nope, first offense.. but the offense of being black or even half is apparently worse than having a previous offense as I've proven above^^ :rolleyes:

oh well, it's over.. fuck it.. I'm off and I'm gonna enjoy it!! :smoke: