It's official I'm insomnic

Discussion in 'General' started by smokeypokey123, Apr 28, 2009.

1. Well ever since I've gotten my volcano I basicly smoke every night when I'm not out and shit i CANT fall asleep without a little buzz at least. Or if I'm burnt.

Any suggestions on how to fall asleep without weed?

2. eat a turkey dinner every other day or as many times in 7 days as your can stand. and stop smoking to go to sleep. break the habit soon or you'll regret it, believe me!

3. warm milk + honey + brandy

:hello:

4. This

Happened to me too, be more active, play a sport or something or work out. You'll be tired at night and it should help you fall asleep easier.

5. #6 ZarTheDragon, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    have sex...with the hand in my sig

6. nyquil PM.

That shit knocks me the fuck out for 8 hours straight.

7. welcome to the club. i was diagnosed with insomnia 4 years ago.

after 2 or 3 nights of little or spotty sleep a couple xanex do the trick and knock me out.

8. masturbation is the key to sleep.

9. haha the funny thing is i run 2 miles a day and have at LEAST one wrestling practice a day. I'm extremly energetic.

10. only got percs :/ lol I have a feeling they'll do the same thing though

11. #12 hypnogreen, Apr 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2009
    i did that but it doesnt help. OVER he past summer i had bad insomnia (not sleeping for 2 to 3 days). I did the pm meds for a while but when your not taking them the insomnia comes back and worse! + it becomes increasing hard to wake up in the morning. After a week waking up in the morning gave me mild depression and i skipped 4 days of work just to sleep a few more hours each day then i would waist hours trying to motivate myself to take a shower brush my teeth and get off the couch.

12. Lol yea this works

13. same here, but since I got arrested, I need to clear my system, and I'm still probably looking at probation, I haven't been able to fall asleep for 3 days but I'm still tired as hell. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

14. join the club. what works for me is, stop smokin at nite, and pull one all-nighter. youll feel like shit all day but then youll drop right off to sleep at like 9

15. Yea, this actually works if you're trying to re-adjust your schedule.

16. Hard, intense exercise.

17. I've heard milk can help ease someone to sleep.

18. QFT. :hello: