its official! I just wanted to share..

Discussion in 'General' started by sensimil, Jan 26, 2004.

1. I just wanted to share that I just cleaned my mouse out and it runs smoother than ever! woooohooo! :D

lol, I feel so free!! :)

/end share

2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, wow! I just cleaned mine too! NICE!!!!! I'm glad you shared. You made my life much better! :D

3. i clean mine everytime i get on the computer. Its just a wierd thing that i have to do... I recently switched to a ball mouse again, i have 2 opticals, and a ball mouse. The ball mouse is a razer2000 dpi, which is the best on the market.. ohh yeahhh

4. Cleaned your mouse??? How did you catch'em?? Those things are fast..

I usually just get my mouse with rat poison.. does wonders!!!!!

5. you may just know how happy I am about it! I didnt think before to clean it, instead I was shaking the hell out of it ,banging it on the desk, yeah I shook that thing pretty hard lol! I blew in it too lol. i took it apart, checked things out, didnt see the lines of dust around the rollers till the fourth time I tried blowing in it!
    anywho, me and my mouse both got a lil alcohol this afternoon :)

6. Pet mouses.. I need to get me some of those.. they even have rollers?? Shhhhhhh iiiiiiiiiiiiiitttttttt.

7. Baked Beans!!!

wooo hooo! an coolness..... its good to be free... :D

i don't have the mouse cleanin prob anymore...considering i dont have a comp to use it with..... though i wouldn't anyway, since i have the optical mouse too... they're great stuff... totally worth the $30 ya drop on it!!

8. i just cleaned my mouse. it cheered me up.

9. edit:/ shit wrong post but..... yeah

if i was a mouse that just had an emima i'd run smoother an faster than ever too... :D

10. im rocking the optical mouse here

11. theres an optical mouse in the other room. and its sweet. lol...hmm...

12. Once you go optical, you never go back. And once you're used to a scrollwheel, you won't be able to stand ones that don't have them!

13. the wheel is the shit!

14. That's cool!.........My mouse has no ball.....it does have a scroll wheel where I can pet it and has a red illuminating belly.[​IMG]