Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Its official... I am growing after this

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StickyIkyMarley, Oct 27, 2010.

1. #1 StickyIkyMarley, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2010
    Ok so today after class I walk down to my dealers place and as i'm walking up the stairs to his appartment I notice a group of three or four people around my age passing a football around giving me some dirty looks, I shrug it off and go inside and pick up some trimmings he didn't want and 2G of some mids.

I am not even 20ft from his door and they walk over, get in front of me blocking my way out and I start hearing "whats in the bag dawg" as well as a few whitey remarks in there, I smile and gently nudge one of them to make my way through. One of the bigger ones throws me towards the staircase and as I go to get up punches me in the stomach. Me and these guys start throwing punches for a few seconds before they decide to tackle me, slam my head straight into the pavement and start prying at my hands for the brown paper bag I had (there is no way in hell I am letting go)

Finally a miracle happens and my dealer runs outside and starts trying to throw them off of me I am still getting hit at this point I was pretty much blacking out so I lost my grip on the bag, and somehow or another they all run down the street with my bud, cut up and sore I decide it wasn't worth chasing them and I start yelling at my dealer out of anger (I appoligized later I was pretty mad)

We went inside and he handed me a brew and the rest of his stash (it was only about half a gram I guess he ran out) and told me he would hook me up in a few days when he got his hands on some more, he gave me a ride back to my place and told me he would be more then happy to meet me somewhere else for the time being and I went back inside and when my parents starting flipping I told them it was a fight about a girl and we went down to the urgent care and I got a few stiches that might turn out to be a battle scar if i'm lucky.

So after this whole ordeal I have decided to start (edit) growing... Anyone else have anything like this happen to them? I don't think i'm the only one :mad:

2. well hey atleast you know you didn't get set-up :)

still a shitty situation though man..

3. Growing will open up your eyes to a new, and beautiful world of free wonderful weed that's better than just about anything you could buy.

4. your dealer sounds cool though

5. don't you mean growing
    not dealing

6. Growing first, then dealing?
    Well not that you're meant to discuss it here, but you might want to be a little more discreet if you do that, like say...a guy walking out of an obviously known dealers house, still holding the bag his purchase is in...well, in hindsight that probably wasn't a good idea was it?
    I sympathise though, you never EXPECT to be ripped off let alone assaulted.
    Personally I recommend that anyone who encounters woes, unreliable dealers, trouble organising or safely picking up weed, or anything like that, at least considers growing for themselves, it's a long process but worth it.
    Wouldn't admit it openly though, and make sure you're aware of EVERYTHING you need before you start, it's not just about water and lights.

Best of luck.

7. Dealer seems pretty chill. Good luck on the growing :smoke: I'll probably start as well as soon as I can get in a position suitable for it.

8. what he said

or did u really mean both ;)

9. ugh thats disgusting some people are just terrible..

10. atleast your dealers a good guy man. Thats shitty, people are fucked.

11. Thanks man, I have always loved herb but I can't buy enough to fully enjoy the herb maybe this will be enough :)
    Yea he is, I mean besides the part that we are different colors he is still like a father to me

Yea sorry before I typed this I smoked a J

12. just a word of advice. always keep your mouth shut about growing. when some people find out you grow they'll become bums. people can get jealous to, especially if they think that you're making money.

13. dude did you not pay attention in grade school? Yell rape or fire and you would have been home-free.

14. Uhhh...yeah, because nothing like this ever happens to dealers... :rolleyes:

15. Lol I know for a fact the other apartment is vacant and it was a stormy/dark day out so no one was around.. I also thought I could take at least 2 of them lol

Sorry... I meant GROWING.. Time to edit it lol

16. Even if your a pro boxer, thinking you can take 2 of them, when there is 4 wasn't smart. I'm assuming they weren't vampires either where you could have took out the leader and the rest would evaporate. You honestly should have walked right back into your dealers house.

17. Yea I didn't want to seem like a "wuss" and I didn't think they were going to start anything, and I wasn't right next to my dealers door

18. haha come on bro this isn't grade school, no one is going to pick on you tomorrow in recess cause you backed down from a fight you were clearly outmatched in.

19. Damn bro thats fucked up... i hate people like that ... you got a great dealer though bra.. have fun growing :D

20. Im wondering why you were carrying a brown paper bag for 2 grams of weed? Like never once have i carried weed in a shopping bag it always remains hidden from sight.....I just dont understand that part , sounds crazy and fucked up...:(