It's Official: God Wants Me to Smoke Herb

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Perpetual Burn, Mar 19, 2007.

1. LOl, no of course not (I don't even believe in God anyway,) but I just had an undeniable experience that weed is for me. I went to the Nextel Cup race in Atlanta, today and when I got home I decided to call up my dude to see if he was good, as I smoked the last of my sack last night. I had to call him on my house phone cause my cell out of service or something. So, he's good and I decide to head out. The top of my needle is barely touching the bottom of the 'E' line... oh well, good thing there's a gas station like a mile from my house. When, I get to the gas station, it's closed. Now, I have a decision to make; go home, no bud, no risk... or, try to make it ~12 minutes into town, get gas, get bud. Well, umm... :smoking:. Yeah, but not without a scare. I buried that needle, I pulled a Kramer on that shit (Seinfeld anyone?) It was so far past the 'E' line, at least a quarter inch, lol But I made it and thanked the Herbal Gods for letting me make it and get my bud.

Also, before I elft my internet connection was out for no apparent reason, but when I get back with my green, it's working.

P.S. Fresh is on Showtime 3 (539 on DirecTV, at least in my area,) that's a badass movie, definitely watch it if you haven't seen it.

2. NICE!!!!! I HOPE THAT BUD IS GOOD!:smoking: