its not you, its the pot

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GrizzlyGrower, Jul 31, 2010.

1. i had this girlfriend for nearly a year. things were great, we were head over heels for eachother. she is tall, limber, blonde, athletic, super smart, and drop dead gorgeous. im short, stocky, and not as smart or atheletic lol. although, before we started dating she was, not easy, but more willing to hook up-if theres a difference- and she was always getting used my complete ass holes, someone tried to even force her once... so basically just bad shit. i came in and saved the day by asking her out. she was very excited about a boy being interested in her as a person and having a relationship with her, she joyfully accepted.
    me to her, i was the "bad-boy-boyfriend",BUT NONE THE LESS i was a very good boyfriend, always very respectful to her and her parents.
    i was also the first person to introduce her to bud. we always had so much fun together, high or not.
    then as growing season approached, she felt 'neglected'.
    Her- "(my name), things arent the same anymore"
    Me- (very confused) "...what do you mean?"
    Her- "you care more about pot then you do about me"
    Me- "uhh...thats most deffinitly not true (which probably was a lie). why would you say that?"
    Her- "Because thats all you do, grow pot or read about growing pot"
    Me- "growing pot is what i do, i love doing it. it'd be like saying you neglect me for soccer....?"
    Her- "(sigh), im really really sorry (my name)"
    Me- "thanks.." (click)

can you believe that shit? the funny part is.. i know she will never find another boyfriend like me. EVER. i bent to this bitches every wish, treated her like a goddess. now she has returned to being used, just days after we broke up she was back out there whoring around. when she get tired of it again and comes running back to me, i hope this post is still alive so i can record her asking for me back, while im choking on a fat blunt, then respectfully decline... bitch.
    love for all the brothers whos girl left you because of pot. those who feel it know.

2. Try not to let it bother you mang... you'll find a girl eventually that'll respect you for your passion for growing. And she'll learn soon what she lost.

3. Personally I think that chick is stupid.
    If you were good to her and everything then why would she
    leave? I sure wouldn't. And return to what, whoring myself
    out for money? Oh hell no.

It's her loss. Not yours. She wouldn't feel neglected if she
    got involved and was interested about it.

Silly girls.

4. thanks for the love guys, i really dont know why she'd leave either. i was shocked. i think she might have been looking for an excuse to leave. for what ever reason she had, i think she knew she could do better then a pot growing boyfriend. which some girls may love, but not the abercrombie and fitch/hollister wearing kind. i guess she saw it as a crime instead of a passion. or maybe she just wanted to go back to all those other jackasses at her school. but. idk hopefully there'll be a girl out there that shares my same passion. but im still looking :smoking:

5. If she knew about it when she started dating you, then its her own damn fault. Some people like to grow vegetables for cooking, some people like to grow weed for smoking. Either way it takes 5-10min a day, so she was most likely looking for a reason to bounce.

6. yeah i guess so. couldnt live up to what she wanted i guess. its her bad, now she doesnt get to try all my product :smoking:

7. oh and she wasnt doing it for money. just being slut.. =/

8. fuckin' bitches man.

but there's plenty of other chicks out there.

9. dont want to dig too deep here, but is it possible she left you for another reason, and simply used the weed as an excuse?

Can you say that if you didnt smoke pot, everything would have gone smoother?

10. i guess she was just using it as an excuse, or maybe (i know this would be a very hard concept to get across on this website=) she was starting to feel guilty about dating someone that smokes and grows. she doesnt break the law and maybe she felt uncomfortable with someone that did. no one is going to change me, i love the smoke and if she couldnt deal with that then its out of my control. but i am pretty confident she was looking for an excuse to dip out and screw around with these COMPLETE jackasses. like these guys treat the girls at that school like total shit. idk what would make her want that back.

11. I think she's using cannabis as a scapegoat for her own feelings.

12. She's making a mistake man.

Punch her in the vagina.

13. That's just terrible advice dude. You should Falcon Punch her in the vagina.

14. I had a guy leave me for smoking pot once.
    He said it made people stupid and I was retarded for doing it.
    But whatever, I liked the weed more than him (because weed isn't a judgmental prick). :rolleyes:
    Yeah, screw that chick. Bitches these days.

15. dude i know exactly how that shit is. I had been on and off with this chick for over 2 and a half years and we had been going good for a while when the other week she straight up asked me to choose between smoking and hanging out with my boys or her. Well it sucks for her that she had to ask that cause she got kicked to the curb haha. :smoke:

16. haha really?! man after 2 1/2 years you got some balls, was she shocked?

17. i thought that too.

the ending was funny.

and it seems like the way you look at it, you are lucky to be with her.

she should definitely be the lucky one.

you seem like you might be a cool guy. fuck em, bro theres more fish in the sea. and you will definitely get betters ones.

stay high.

18. yea pretty much surprised the hell out of her with my decision because I had done everything I could for her up until that point. But it took her to ask that for me to realize that she was only going to keep getting me to do what she wanted. Don't get me wrong I loved the girl to death but I'm going to look out for my best interests before someone elses. So I told her that I didn't want to date anymore and then me and my best friend went and got some dank and blazed up. :bongin:

19. Haha, I'd stay with a person especially if they were growing.

When my girlfriend and I fight, she always says something like "All you care about is weed." It's annoying as hell.

You'll find someone cooler, sooner or later.