Its Not All Bad

Discussion in 'General' started by StonedScholar, May 6, 2014.

1. Well I'm making this thread as a kind of pick me up for people who have been having shitty weeks or whatever. I'm having a pretty awful week or two, the love of my life managed to break my heart for a second time, I've decided I need to break a lease for next year so I have to deal with finding a subletter and I just walked to a restaurant to use school credits for food but after waiting in line for 20 minutes I get to register to realize I don't have my card. As I'm walking back to my apartment, pondering life and whether it's worth it, I found a nice little dank nugget on the ground, it's was in a bag, it was clean and smells nice. I realized that it's not all bad in the world,especially when you and find bud on the ground any given day. It's especially helpful when life looks like shit.

So I guess the message is, yeah life looks like shit but the little things like finding a bud, seeing a great sunrise/set, and smelling the beautiful mountain air make it bearable.

2. I agree. Life's not that bad. It's not sucha bad world! 

[​IMG]

3. Just remember life is all peaks and valleys man. Things will start to look up sooner or later. Maybe you can even find a guy that will rent it at 50 bucks a month higher than what you were paying, so you can make some extra cash (not sure if that is on option when subletting or if the price is set in stone).

Not sure if you were contemplating suicide when you said you were wondering if it was worth it. If not, no big deal. If so, don't do it. Call the suicide prevention hotline if you are ever thinking about it.

Either way, wish you the best of luck, and remember things will get better!

4. Peaks and valleys, mate. That hits the nail on the head. The amount of times I've thought to myself that "this is the bottom, this is the end," only to be shown the most beautiful things that life has to offer. It's real, it happens, it gets better.

Remember that nothing happens at random and happiness does not land in your lap when you keep all the windows and doors closed. You are the master of your universe, you are the only person who dictates how you feel. If you want to be happy and satisfied with and in your life, you must open yourself to finding and receiving it.

Good luck and chin up to everyone who's been roughing it lately. You're better than this, so keep on keepin' on because it will get better. I promise you that.

5. #5 OscarZetaAcosta, May 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 6, 2014
    I always looked at it as the only other choice is to stop...And if I stop, who is going to pick up my dreams?

I may not be able to change the world, but I can sure as hell kick up a lot of dust on my way to trying. :cool:

6. I wish I had your mentality

7. The suicidal thoughts are mostly really just nervous talking and nervous thoughts that I get when my anxiety goes overboard. Im not seriously considering, I've lost good friends and I would never hurt my Mom by the selfish act. I've recently come to terms that I'm the master of my own destiny and I'm making some radical changes in my life. I'm going to get into shape, I'm going to get a job and I'm going to take a semester off from school. I'm going to learn how to love myself and then hopefully I'll find a woman who will love me.

8. Shit man - I'm liking life but I don't wanta get too attached, if ya know what I mean. No matter what my problems, they are insignificant when compared to those who are REALLy going thru the shit. Fucking cancer, Alzheimer's, ALS, fucking diseases and bio-malfunctions that have people begging for someone to have mercy on them and kill them ASAP.

Yeh, all things considered, I don't think I can find much reason to hate life. But I also understand full well that there ARE people in horrendous situations that are fully justified in hating their life and wishing it were over.

9. #9 Royal Vengeance, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2014
    http://youtu.be/zUtnwcv-quE

Little Sugar Ray will always brighten up the day.

Been on a Sugar Ray bender recently lol makes me want to go to the beach drink bud light and smoke cigarettes.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Finmmmn