It's not about a joint, it's about FREEDOM

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by Fcat, Feb 19, 2008.

1. I know sometimes its hard to see the field for the buds, but it's not about the joint, its about freedom. As long as we have politicians afraid of one special interest group or the other, progress will be slow.

We have to get the message out there one word at a time. Thanks Grasscity for helping us do that.
    :hello:

2. They say this is the land of the free...so how is it that 800,000 a year are arrested for exercising that freedom?

3. It's called oppression, and oppression is a difficult and complicated thing to fight. There's no easy solution, because as soon as the oppressors see you have something going they squash it.

I don't think I really knew what the word Oppression meant until I heard it in poetry by Peter Tosh, and look what happened to him.

4. We have uncovered the Silver Bullet for potheads to use in court.
    This has been tested over and over again.
    All the paperwork you need to beat your marijuana charge is right here

www.brothersformercy.org

there are orders from the church and all the instructions on how you can beat the charge.

We have learned how to stop the process before it gets going.
    the process cannot continue if the prosecutor won't answer the Demand for a Bill of Particulars. all of my cases have been thrown out for what is called "null Proc" failure to process.

We are here to give this info out for free and we aren't asking for anything in return.
    join the silverbulletcannabis google group and have access to all of our brethren who are beating the courts across the country.

As far as proving your religion, It is against the constitution to question someones religion, the courts are in err when they try to persecute someone for their religion. The proper thing for the court to do is go after the church.
    and the church that stands behind us is the
    Universal Orthodox church. anyone using this paperwork is protected by the church. You only need to stand your ground and not enter a plea and direct the prosecutor to answer the questions. one of which is "Why are you persecuting me, shouldn't you be going after the church for this?"

If you are sceptical then go get busted for the smallest amount of grass you have and use the program.
    If you don't win, I will personally give you your joint back.

5. dude that sounds too good to be true.

But how come Rev. Craig X Rubin is going to prison? (or is he already there?)

6. Craig X used a Lawyer.

He has the same free will as others.
    I cannot force people to stand on their own.
    The choice has to be made by the individual.
    Lots of people hear how marijuana is supposed
    to be legal for religious use, but no one knows how to fight it.
    When you hire a lawyer, the first thing the lawyer does is give up
    your rights, He says it out loud in court, "We waive formal arraignment and plead not guilty" the "formal Arraignment" is where you have the right to face your accuser,
    it is the place where you are able to understand the nature and cause of the charges.
    It is illegal to be prejudice against someone for their religion and the courts trick the
    potheads into trying to "prove" their sincerity, and their firmly held beliefs.
    The Universal Orthodox church is a christian religion and the Holy oil that was used
    to babtise Jesus contains Cannabis, the incense burned in the church was a mixture of cannabis and other things. The Orthodox Christian Religion is the oldest form of Christian Religion, and the church has issued an ORDER to all potheads to use the sacrament, use it as an incense, inhale it into your lungs and be happy and healthy.
    Use it in oil form to cure cancers and ulcers. Use it freely and when the police arrest you, you are protected by the church. Use the paperwork we have put out there for free, and never submit to the jurisdiction of the court for a marijuana charge.
    Simply file the appropriate paperwork and serve copies to the district attorney and the sheriff as well as the judge. then when you go to the arraignment, you state that you are not there to enter a plea, you are there on special appearance to get an answer to your Demand for a bill of particulars. The questions on the form are designed to make the state realize there is no jurisdiction in the case and they need to address the church if they have a problem with the churches order. It is illegal to hassle people about their religious beliefs.

Peace
    Roland A. Duby
    www.brothersformercy.org

7. You know amsdamage, it's so easy for us to be suspicious, but I would like to see some documentation of actual cases where it worked (especially before I would get myself busted to prove it to myself? I don't think so), but it seems to have some interesting features.

• Using religion as a precedence to fight government oppression (it worked to some extent fighting the draft for the Viet Nam War).
    • All of the documents are written in a combination of New Testament and ACLU on steroids.
    Brothersformercy.org, can you give us some true testimonials or court records, please?

8. The only proof that I can think of would be Brother gregs cases and my cases.
    He keeps his records pretty well, I do not. I will check to see if he has anything we can post to show proof.

The main problem with proof is that the cases get a "null process"
    so the only real record is the copies of things we have served.

You see we are stopping the case before it can go to court.
    once they trick you into pleaing, guilty or not guilty, you are screwed and need a lawyer. but the argument against entering a plea is too powerful, and some judges get mad that you would be so bold. But we must remember that the judge is stuck here, the only thing he has the power to do at this point (legally) is to order the prosecution to answer the Demand. Some judges will enter a plea on your behalf. When this happens, you can file our denial of entry of plea affidavit, and nullify what the judge did, after all, you didn't hire him as an attorney and he therefore has no right to enter a plea on your behalf.

I will try to get some proof soon..

I was busted in Jacksonville, look up the case, see if you can find it.

http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/3076.html

there's the article...

9. Okay, will check it out further.

Using this method, how long do you end up in custody, before you can get released? The whole idea of getting a lawyer in the first place is to get you out as quickly as possible, and to avoid going back in.

10. Using religion to fight oppression, re-read, using religion to fight oppression. To me religion is just another way of keeping the sheep in their pen.

11. The intent is owned by the wielder.

I can do good things with a hammer

and I can also be very destructive with it

12. I agree organized religion is a tool by the most powerful to keep people sedated, compliant and afraid. It's not a tool, it's more like a weapon, if the individual allows religion to control and judge their lives.

But you mean you can't see the slightest advantage to using the government's own weapon to put a wrench in the wheels of justice and control? I just have a feeling in doing so, you end up in jail for weeks waiting for "somebody" to hear your case and finally say, "Oh yeah, you're right, we can't hold you." Meanwhile you're already engaged by the time you're released.

There are many ways to fight the system, and some even have the possibility of working,.... violence and hate only breeds more violence and more hate.

13. The originator of these documents has lots of info out there about his cases

http://www.paperadvantage.org/WhoIsGeiszler.html

When i use the paperwork I edit out the free white man stuff.

Using this program, you will go to jail for maybe 5 days but they do release you.
    and then you have a public record to use in your "civil" suit against the judge.
    After all what he does when he puts us in jail (if we are using the program)
    is illegal, it is called "acting under the color of law"

I pray that we can free our country from the oppressors.

I have spent countless hours in jail for marijuana and I now have
    the SILVER BULLET and I am not scared anymore.

I can only imagine what the country would be like if all potheads do what we did.
    www.brothersformercy.org

14. I love how Bush says, "We will not tolerate drug use in this country", but drinking alcohol is worse drug use than smoking marijuana... disgusting.

15. Five days is a long time to stay in jail for principles. I don't know if I could do it. Of course if you're facing more time, I guess it could be worse.

16. there sure is alot of heavy in this thread for talk of freedom.

is this me just realising that freedom isnt heavy.

:eek:

17. true:cool: i always say money is the oppressors main tool:devious: used to keep us down and them up... im mad that the price of the dutch went up!!!:mad:

WEED HEADS UNITE!:hippie:

18. Compared to 180 days community service or 60 days in jail, plus while you are in jail you teach the other people you meet in there what you are doing and they can revoke their pleas as well.

19. The price of Pot in England is crazy, I heard it is 200 pounds an ounce!
    that's just wierd!

20. Freedom doesn't really become heavy until you lose it.